punishment || Jason Todd [NSFW]

Requested by: anonymous on Tumblr.

Warning(s): dub-con, explicit languages, aggressive Jason Todd (he's not evil, trust me).

Note: okay, if you followed me on Tumblr since a long time ago (not really) you may notice this one-shot. Yes, the deleted one-shot. My past self was terrible at explaining (still am), thus made me received many criticisms. Not negative ones! I'm weak with criticisms that's why I almost never asked for any, but I'd still be open for them though! I know I need them to change!

Anyways, to avoid any misunderstandings, I'll give you an explanation about the background of the story: Jason and Reader are close friends, they're also friends with benefits. Reader accidentally, almost, fucked up on a mission. Jason who was with her got worried and then they got into a heated argument that led into Jason's even heated punishment.

The reader is actually aware of what Jason is going to do (she just goes along), but it won't be mentioned in the story! She's a strong woman, mind you. Jason does give the reader aftercare but it won't be written either, but he does because aftercare is important.

Again, this is dub-con if you can't tolerate that kind of story, you may skip this one. And why I post this here you ask? I am aware that most of my readers ain't innocent, so, why not?

The prompts were: "wanna try that again sweetheart?", "bite me", "where?"

::

"Did you lose your mind?!" Jason was glaring at you under his red domino mask, the crease between his brow bones was visible. He was enraged at this point. Your recklessness was one of the things that stressed him out.

It was just one simple mission, you almost fucked it up, your intention was only to fix it, and you did just that, fix everything. The rest of the mission went smoothly, but Jason didn't seem to happy about it, about the way you handled everything.

Straight up charging for the main target was crazy, it would be fine if you were allowed to kill them because it would be easier. Your guns were only loaded with sedative bullets and you following Batman's rule of not killing anybody, you promised him after all.

You and Jason tend to fight, even over small things yet it never been this bad. This time, it really sets him off. You were really expecting him to throw a punch, his face was visibly red with fury.

The fact that you were in the corner of an alleyway wasn't helping with the situation either.

"Did you wanna die?" He spoke through gritted teeth as you kept your posture straight, not even slightest being intimidated by him. "Did you know the risk of going all Kamikaze like that?"

He kept on rambling, and rambling about how crazy your actions were until you fly a hand at his face only to fail when he gripped it tightly in his larger one.

"Wanna try that again, sweetheart?" He challenged.

A growl rumbled in the back of your throat, practically baring your teeth at him.

"Bite me."

A sly smirk took over his features, his eyes were still narrowed at you causing confusion to take over your mind.

"Where?" He suddenly asked, leaning his face closer to yours, his hot breath was hitting your skin sending jolts of improper excitement within you, "here?" He bit your lower lip before kissing you roughly pouring all of his pent-up anger into every movement of his lips, then moved downwards.

"That hurts," you complained.

He had latched his teeth on the flesh of your neck, hard, you could feel his teeth sinking deeper and deeper as he sucked on the flesh, possessively marking you as his. It was painful, so painful it made tears brimming in your eyes, and the bite was so deep when he backed away your skin was lightly sticking onto his teeth.

A shaky sigh escaped your lips as you felt his tongue soothe the painful mark.

"The fuck was that for?" You hissed, moving a hand up to touch the result of his bite, you could almost fit the tip of your nails into them. "It hurts."

"You did tell me to bite you, didn't you?" Jason chuckled humorlessly as he pressed his hips against yours.

The feeling of his bulging erection almost caused you to moan if it wasn't for his sudden act of taking your leather pants off along with your damp panties that didn't go unnoticed by the dark-haired man.

Instinctively, you attempted to cover your bare womanhood with the rest of your suit, face red with embarrassment at the unsuspected turns of event, "What are you doing?"

Jason let your question hanging as he worked his own pants down, letting his cock sprang free from his tightening pants. He lifted you up, wrapping your legs around his waist as he pushed his length into your pussy.

You should've said something, you should've hit him but your body just won't listen. Your arms went around his neck, savoring the feeling of his girth stretching your walls deliciously, completely giving yourself to him and it was worth it, you were almost thanking yourself for being stubborn and reckless.

Jason didn't give you a chance to adjust and began to pound into you like a madman, pressing your back against the cold brick wall as he held you with one strong hand.

"Hmm," he hummed, his blue eyes examining your pleasured expressions, jaw slacked slightly as breathy pants left your mouth. "All I do was biting you, but fuck, you're wet," he growled.

You could only respond with a mewl as the tip of his engorged cock hit the spot that made you see stars repeatedly as if he was punishing you, which he was, not letting you have an incoherent thought. Just when you thought you were reaching your peak, Jason stopped his hips and pulled out leaving you clamping on nothing as he jerked himself off until thick strings of his cum painted your thigh.

You gave him a pathetic glare.

"What? Did you really think I'm going to let you have your fun after pulling a stunt like that?" He laughed darkly, lifting his pants back up and buckled his belt. "Nope."

"You're such an ass," God, you were so close.

Another laugh erupted from Jason in response to your retort.

"Mm, but you love me."

He collected his cum on your thigh with his fingers before bringing it in front of your lips, slowly nudging their way into your mouth, ignoring your questioning look, as he leaned closer to you, giving gentle kisses all over your face which was contrasting with his earlier treatment.

"Don't worry, I'm not finished with you yet," he whispered softly against your skin before helping you with your clothes.

"You better not be."

::

This was a little rewritten so it's not like Jason is raping the reader, and he's not, because that was and is not what I wanted. Honestly, I'm still hesitating to post this. Yikes.

*slaps self* I need to change the rating into M.