Chapter 28: Try

I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. I was on the phone with Erica telling her everything that went down. "He fucked his ex, the ex that was giving all the tea at the party? She asked. I rolled my eyes "Yes, like she went in on him doing all of that just to sleep with him" I chuckled. "That mean he got some good dick, anytime ole whitey wants to prance her way back in his life" she said. I laughed "I guess"

She probably was like "Babyyyy yeah give me that long cock" she mocked her. I busted out laughing. "Stop, you're too much"

"You know how them white girls be in pornos. Hella loud and annoying" she said.

"I don't watch porn so," I said. "Bitch you ain't watch no porn since you've been in there. Sometimes you gotta get it the best way you can" she said.

"Girl my whole sexual reproductive system is out of whack. It's off" I said.

"Oooo poor baby, I know she's sad" she giggled. "Moving on Erica" I rolled my eyes.

"Did you at least see his dick? Is it long? She asked. "What no? I chuckled. "I had to ask ain't no way in hell a guy with that kind of attitude has a small dick," she said.

"I saw a peek of Dreux's" I laughed. "How the fuck did he flash you? She asked.

"I walked in on him getting head and I swear I didn't look but it was just out there but on everything I ran off" I laughed with her.

"Was it big? She asked. "Yeah, it was decent," I said. "Good that means his brother got a big dick too," she said.

"Can we end this conversation about his dick? I said lowly. I looked over at Morgan to see that she was sleep. "I'm playing but I'm glad he's going to handle it," she said.

"Girl, he hates Raymond this just gave him a reason, I just can't believe he put his hands on me," I said looking over at my mirror. I wanted to cry some more but I couldn't with Morgan around. I had so much to be upset about and I didn't have an outlet to do so. "Erica I'll call you back," I said. "Okay boo," she said. I hung up placing my phone on the side. I felt myself get emotional again. I silently cried wiping my tears.

Ricky

I knew exactly where this guy lived if he wasn't home. I knew where to find him. Dreux was with me while we're talking. I was going to go alone but he called me in the midst of driving and I told him what happened and he was ready. "You hear the new Nip? He asked. "Yeah, I been blasting that shit all month," I said scrolling to find his album on apple music. So you think he's home? He asked. I shook my head "Nah, I know where he's at" I said.

"Ivy," we both said together while I went 70 on the highway. There was a bit of traffic coming so I slowed down nodding my head to Succa Proof. "So why you feel the need to fight this nigga if you don't fuck with her like that? He asked.

"Why you keep asking me the same questions? I asked. "Why you keep avoiding them? He asked. I pressed on the breaks completely. "It ain't that deep, I already don't like that nigga. Morgan told me what happened so I felt like it was the right thing to do" I said. "I ain't buying it bro" he said lighting his blunt.

"You don't have too" I lit my cigarette taking a puff before I lowered my window. "I just want you to be real with yourself and with me.. like you do all of this for a shorty you claim you can't stand" he said

"I've grown to tolerate her, she's stubborn as fuck, which drives me crazy, and sometimes annoying but we made a deal. I help her until she gets on her feet and she helps me by playing my fiancé. It's a win-win situation and I just wish y'all stop making it bigger than what it is" I explained. The shit was really annoying I've only known her for 3 months and they keep shoving her down my throat. Everybody is worried about what Ricky is doing, do I constantly throw Mia in Dreux's face? No