T H I R T Y - E I G H T

| i think I do wanna make a Finn Wolfhard story, I need ideas on what it should be about.. comment? This imagine was requested by Pillow_Kooked |

Narrator POV

"Finn! You ready?" Yells y/n as she adjusts her camera.

"Coming!" He yells.

It was Friday, which meant y/n had to post on her YouTube channel. Many people requested her and Finn to do the boyfriend tag or the 'boyfriend does my makeup' challenge. She set out a poll on Twitter and people voted for the challenge. So, that is exactly what she is doing.

"Okay babe." Finn smiles, sitting down in the chair next to y/n.

"Okay, rolling in 3..2..1.." she says, clicking record on the camera.

"Hey guys! It's y/n, welcome back to my channel!" She smiles.

"Heyooo!" Yells Finn, waving.

"If you didn't already know this is my boyfriend, Finn, and today he is going to be doing my makeup!" She exclaims.

"I don't have a license in cosmetology or anything so excuse me if this is bad." He laughs.

"Well, hopefully you don't make me look like a clown," y/n chuckles, " so everything you're gonna need is out on the table here, I'm not gonna tell you what goes first and stuff, but I will tell you not to ruin any of my makeup because some of it was expensive." Y/n states.

"SoMe OF iT WaS ExPeNSiVe." Finn mocks, laughing, and earning an annoyed glare from y/n.

"Okay, whatever, you can start." She chuckles.

"Okey dokey," he examines the items on the table, "From what I've seen before..  I'm guessing you start with this." He says, picking up the concealer.

"Mm.." y/n smiles.

"Okay, here we go." Finn opens the bottle and squirts some of the product on his fingers. Next, he takes it and rubs on y/n's face.

"I have to blend it right." He asks, making eye contact with y/n.

"Well, yes, but... Nevermind I can't say." She smiles.

"Ughh." Finn continues to rub the concealer all over y/n's face, making sure it doesn't look packed.

"Okay! Next thing!" He says grabbing a make up wipe and cleaning his fingers.

"This! Eyeshadow!?" Finn picks up the eyeshadow palette by Kylie cosmetics and a brush.

"Pick a color m'lady," he says showing y/n the pallette, "wait nevermind I wanna pick it." He smirks.

"Oh no.." Laughs y/n.

Finn settles on a dark blue color.

"Close your beautiful eyes." He says before getting some of the powder on the brush.

He gently pats the powder on y/n's eyelid.

"Oh my goodnesssssssss! GIRL! your eyelids are POPPINGGG!" he yells, making y/n laugh.

"Mm mhm." He nods, satisfied with what he's done, "bro I'm no professional but shiiiitttt." He says, getting a different color.

He settles on a bright pink and starts blending that color in with the other.

"Finn, I swear, I better not look like a fucking clown." Y/n says, her eyes still closed.

"Oh honey no! Your gonna be looking like fuckin Beyonce when I'm done with you, babe." He says, smiling and nodding his head.

"Oh my Lord."

"Okay guys, well I think we should do some mascara and lipstick and then we'll be done." Says Finn, cleaning the eyeshadow brushes.

"Oh shit." Y/n mumbles.

"Which is the mascara?" Finn whispers.

"Figure it out!" Laughs y/n.

Finn picks up what he thinks is mascara and reads the label, "revleon, reevlon, revlon, mascara. Okay!" He unscrews the top and takes the brush out.

"Oh fuck, what if I poke your beautiful eyeballs?" He half smiles.

"Let's hope you don't." Y/n says.

"Okay, okay, I need you to stay still don't move," Finn raised the brush to y/n's eyelashes and gently brushes the mascara on. His hand twitches making him almost poke y/n in the eye, "oh, no, shit, did I poke you? I'm sorry, love." He says, dropping the brushes and cuffing y/n's face, a concerned look on his.

"I'm fine, you didn't." She assured him.

"Okay well I'm not trying to do that to the other, so we're done, you're beautiful, I'm great, okay." He rambles, setting the mascara down.

"Okayy, it's my turn to see how you did now!" Laughs y/n.

"WAIT!" Finn yells, he picks up a dark shade of red lipstick and unscrews the cap. He signals for y/n to scoot closer to him. He gently applied the lipstick into y/n's already slightly pink lips.

"Okay now you can look."

She picks up the mirror next to the table and gasps.

"Holy shit Finn!" She shouts.

"I know right, aren't you beautiful?" He states.

"Well guys, what'd you think?" She asks the camera.

"This gorgeous work of art was done by ME, hit me up if you need me to make you look like this boo, I gotchu." Finn exclaims.

"Oh my goodness." Y/n shakes her head.

"Okay, well, that was the boyfriend does my makeup' challenge I hope you guys liked it! I look... Great. Ahaha. See you guys next time. BYEEEEE!"

"BYEEE!" Finn shouts.

Y/n hits stop on the camera and looks at Finn.

"You look beautiful." Finn says.

"Are you serious I look like a clown!" Y/n yells, beginning to die of laughter.

"Well you know what, it doesn't matter what you look like, to me you're always beautiful." He says hugging her tightly.

"Thanks...." She says sarcastically.

"I love you." Finn says, kissing her cheek.

"Ugh, I love you too." She chuckles.

She cleans herself up and Finn cleans up the table.

"You should do my makeup next." Suggests Finn.

"Yesss!!!" Y/n shouts in excitement.

"Oh shit." Finn laughs.