Part 44

Jimin's POV

"Paboya!"

Hearing her soft giggle makes my heart pound.

"Come heree" I chased her but she was running too fast

"Wait, Christine ah!" She suddenly stopped so I had the chance to catch up to her. I ran as fast as I could, scared that if I was too slow, I might be too late. She smiled dearly as I continued to run. When I was to enclose her in my arms, she disappeared into dust.

"Christine ah? Christine ah?!"

I shot up, sitting down quickly, catching my breath with tears forming in my eyes.

"It's a one sided love but it's still beautiful" I muttered with my face on my hands.

"I knew it wasn't just acting." Someone suddenly said beside me making me jump. I was surprised to see J-Hope hyung with sad eyes.

"Last night, you meant what you said right?" this hyung.. How can you say such things when you know it already. I just looked away and blinked the tears away.

"She's happy already. I won't ruin things for her." I said standing up going to the kitchen when I saw a small note with a neat handwritten message was left for us. I smiled as I read it.

Come back to us safely, I thought to myself.

"Hyung, let's make some breakfast." I called out to J-Hope hyung as we start the day like we normally do.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook...

Yuri please stop. I have a girlfriend and nothing's changing that.

Hear me out.. The reason why......

She didn't get to finish her sentence when her phone suddenly rang.

"Umma.. Ne. I'm with Jungkook.. oh? Wae?" she suddenly handed me her phone. My eyes widen in shock as I shook my head.

What is she thinking making me talk to her mother?

She wants to talk to you. She mouthed

"Annyeonghasseo Mrs Park."

"Dear, don't be so formal, you're like my son and I trust my daughter to you. Please take care of her during this trip. Now that I know you're with her, I'll leave her in your hands. If anything happens to her, I'll take you as the person responsible alright?"

"Uhm but Mrs Park-"

"Oh sorry dear I have to go. Please tell Yuri that I love her and please take care of her. Sit with her during the bus ride. Just that, I'm sure she'll be able to take care of herself afterwards. You know how she's not a fan of travelling. She has her medicines on the pocket of her bag. Take care kids." and she hang up.

Ugh. Why does this have to happen to me?

"What did she say?" Yuri asked.

"Reminded me about your travel sickness."

"Oh I'm sorry.. You don't have to do that." she said it in a way that made me guilty.

"Shut up. You know damn well I'm doing it and you like it." I said frustrated.

Suddenly Jinki sunbae called us to join our class as we were about to depart. Ottuke? How do I tell this to Christine? Messed up, Jeon Jungkook. You're so messed up.

It didn't go well as I watch her sit with Jinki sunbae. I called her to let her know that I sent her a text message but she saw Yuri beside me.. which I guess made her mad. She never talked to me since then. I flooded her phone but she didn't reply. I tried calling her but she's wearing her earphones. I gave it a rest as I'll just explain it to her when we get there.