~1~

"Jungkook-ah" Jimin said softly, later that night, as he closed Jungkook's bedroom door behind him, "do you wanna tell me what's been going on?"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook acted like he didn't know what Jimin was talking about, turning his attention to his computer screen.

"You know what I mean," Jimin pushed on, "you and Tae..?"

"Clearly there's nothing going on between us..." Jungkook let out a long sigh and looked down at his lap "... anymore."

"That's exactly what I meannnn" Jimin whined, "like a month ago you had him moaning your name every night for all your hyungs to hear, and now you guys won't even look at each other.. what happened..?"

Jungkook didn't know how to respond, all he could do was blush and let the awkwardness linger in the silence between them.

"Is this about Tae going out all the time?" Jimin couldn't hold it in anymore. "Is that why you guys are fighting? Is that why you moped around today instead of wishing him a happy birthday?"

Jungkook felt ashamed as he nodded slowly, still not looking up from his lap. He knew he might be overreacting but he couldn't help feeling jealous when Taehyung would choose to go out with his friends all the time instead of spending time with him. He couldn't help feeling forgotten when the older blonde boy would make plans and not invite him. Tears threatened to roll down his face just thinking about all those times he felt alone while his other hyungs tried to keep him company in Tae's absence.

"Kook-ah, don't let it get to you so much," said Jimin in a comforting tone. "I know he used to go out a lot, but trust me, just listen to what he has to say. I'm sure he never meant to make you upset.."

Jungkook finally looked up from his lap to speak. "What is there to listen to? We've talked, he doesn't get it, he thinks I'm crazy. But think about it, how are the two of us supposed to work if he's never around?"

"Jungkook it's okay, I get it. I know why you're upset. But, I also know that Taehyung loves you." Jimin opened the door to leave the room, "I really think you guys need to talk it out." And at that, he closed the door behind him.

Jungkook huffed and tossed his head back letting frustration tingle through his limbs. That is until Jimin's words truly sank in and he's left questioning his hyung's use of the words 'used to go out' when regarding Tae.

Now that he thought about it, Taehyung hadn't really been going out much recently and Jungkook couldn't quite bring himself to remember when exactly Tae started staying home more.

He decided it wasn't worth questioning anymore since he was still upset with Taehyung for his passed actions regardless of his current ones. It was time for him to go to bed before he drove himself over the edge by over thinking everything for the millionth time.

_______________

Because who here can't get enough of salty(jealous) JK, amiright?