~2~

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his bedroom door closing. But before he could question who interrupted his slumber, Tae's deep voice filled the room.

"Jungkookie..." his voice cracked and it was more high pitched than usual, it sounded like he was holding back tears.

Jungkook's heart ached at the thought of his baby sounding so hurt. But he knew why Tae was being like this and he wasn't going to give in so easily. He kept his eyes closed, pretending to be asleep.

Soft footsteps got closer and closer until Jungkook could feel the elder sink into his bed beside him. Smooth fingers traced the side of his face as the weight shifted, indicating that Taehyung was leaning over him. Soft lips came down to delicately plant kisses on the younger's own and his heart ached even more when he felt the Taehyung's tears hit his own cheeks.

At this rate, the raven haired boy knew he was going to break. He was going forgive the blond boy on the spot and all this would have been for nothing because everything would go back to how it was before and Jungkook would hate himself for it.

He'll hate himself for giving up the time when he finally had the courage to speak up about what was upseting him. He knew he could never get this far again because what he'll hate himself for the most is how he can never hate his Tae, no matter what they go through.

Taehyung is his precious gem and his eyes sparkle brighter than all the army bombs they see at every concert. Jungkook knows that once he looks into those eyes, he can never stay mad at him for very long.

And he was going to it. Taehyung's tears and soft kisses rang in the younger boy's mind as soft pleas for his love and forgiveness, and Jungkook was going to give in right then and there.

_______________

Awwwe our Tae baby misses JK so much and even came to him secretly cause he was so sad ;^;