Mine.

When I walked back home, I immediately went to my Dad's office. I didn't bother knocking because I didn't sense anyone in there and I didn't hear him talking on the phone anymore. I took a seat in front of his desk and waited for him to notice me.

He looked up from his computer. "What's up pancake?" He asked, using my annoying nickname.

" I heard someone is coming...who?" I asked.

" No one to worry about. I will take care of it. Now you should go, he's coming." I nodded and got up, giving my dad one last look.

I went into my room. A couple minutes later, I heard muffled voices passing my room and the most wonderful scent hit my nose. It smelled like mint and vanilla but still had a manly aroma to it, like cologne. My wolf was trying to tell me something but I blocked her out, trying to hear what the people outside my room were saying. I heard footsteps stop in front of my door.

" Alpha, we should keep going," the voice held power but not too much to make them alpha. That was probably a beta.

It was obvious that this alpha came to ask something of my father, so Blood Hound was out of the picture, he doesn't need any help with anything. Regular wolves or rogues don't dare to go into their territory so they never get attacked.

Alpha Stephen of Twilight pack it is.

But what did he need from my father?

I bet Ryan knows.

It was like a light bulb lit up over my head. I shot out of bed and walked out of my room, making my way over to Ryan's room. On my way there, I passed my father's office. I stopped for a moment and listened closely. " I want your permisson to have a look on every unmated female of your pack. I need to find my mate."

For some reason, that deep, sexy voice sent shivers up my spine and made my wolf purr in pleasure." M-" I cut her off again and continued walking to Ryan's room. I opened the door and found him making out with Teresa, pack slut number 6.

I keep count.

I rolled my eyes at him. " I need to talk to you."

" Can't this wait? I'm kind of busy right now..."

"Now!"

He sighed and pushed Teresa away from him. " Come back in 5 minutes." He winked. She smirked and failed to sway her hips as she walked away. I closed the door and jumped onto his bed next to him. " What's up?"

" Who is in Dad's office? I know you know so just tell me." I urged.

" That is not for me to tell you. If you truly want to know them ask Dad yourself."

" But you do know who is in there, right?"

He nodded and pulled on his shirt. An idea crossed mind. " If you don't tell me, I will tell all of your sluts that...you were born with a tail."

He laughed, " Wow, I'm terrified."

" C'mon, you tell me everything Ry, why don't you tell me now?" I gave him the puppy dog eyes and stuck my bottom lip out. He tried to look away but ended up letting out a frusrated sigh.

" The alpha of the Blood Hound pack. He wants to find his mate. He thinks that if he spends his time pushing people away, then he will never find his mate."

Bingo.

So that is the voice I heard. He just wanted to find his mate, but gosh did I feel sorry for whoever his mate was. She would have to learn to love a monster.

*

You are messed up, you now?" I laughed at Ryan. We were playing a game on his Xbox and this was the third time he tried to make the characters do the dirty. Plus he shot a prostitute and stole a car.

" But you love me, don't ya?"

I rubbed my chin and pretended to think about it, " Nah."

He put a hand over his heart and faked wiping a tear away. " You will regret that!" He screamed. I sqealed and ran out of his room, just as I did that, people were coming out of my father's office.

They froze and stared as Ryan picked me up and threw me over his shouler. Dad came out of his office when he heard all the noise. " Ryan, put her down," he laughed. A loud growl traveled through the room as one more person emerged from Dad's office.

"Mate you dumbass!" My wolf howled with joy. I gulped loudly. Ryan put me down, as soon as that happened, I was pulled into a pair of strong arms.

" Mine."

Everyone was silent as this guy who seems to be my mate held me tightly against my chest.

" Alpha..." The beta spoke up.

Hold the front door! Did he just call him alpha? I was mated to the most dangerous person on earth! I shook my head and pushed him away from me.

I ran down the hall, sped down the stairs, and out the front door. I heard footsteps behind, that made me run faster.

All I wanted was to shift and have time to think this through. " Delfy, wait!"

I knew that voice. Ryan. I sighed and halted in my steps, resting against a tree.

" Is that guy your mate?" He asked as he sat down next to me. I nodded and buried my head in his chest, crying my eyes out. Ryan just sat there, patting my back and whispering sweet things in my ear to calm me down. " Are you gonna reject him?"

I looked up at him. Am I?