4

saori likes homeroom period. it's basically free-time for her since this time is usually used for discussions about school activities. 

saori never participates in any of that so hell yeah she's got an hour for sleep! 

she doesn't listen to her teacher announces something about the music festival, but she does freeze when johnny goes up to speak and mentions her name under the list of volunteers. 

what the flippity fuck - when did she ever volunteer for--oh shit

she remembers johnny putting her in the promo committee.

where they post banners and hand out flyers or some shit. 

where JOHNNY is supposed to be in as well.

"promo committee please follow me," nayeon, one of the most active students in class, calls out, waving her arm up before she exits the room. 

saori blinks and catches johnny's eye from the other end of the room. she points to herself in confusion as johnny nods and jerks his head to the door, signalling her to follow. 

she scrambles out of the room, tripping halfway, and getting caught by their class clown, jackson wang.

"you okay, squirt?" he asks cheekily, knowing full well saori is sensitive about her height.

she's pretty average for a girl's height - five four and a half  - but she's no king kong compared to jackson. or any other guy taller than her. 

heck, even doyoung teases her about not reaching her dream height - 5'7 as tall as queen lee sung kyung - she hates it.

"i'm not a squirt," saori says defensively, pushing herself off of him. 

"you're a squirt to me." 

"shut up." 

"anyway." nayeon clears her throat to keep them back on track. jackson was always known as the cause of any histeria that occurs in their class. and if paired with their resident wise-cracking lassie, who knows when they'll get things done? they might as well give up on the idea of progress.

yunhyeong, known pretty boy in school, stands between jackson and saori to prevent them from bickering further. saori appreciates that. she'd rather gush and smile awkwardly at yunhyeong than to exchange squabbles with wang. 

"we need to send out someone to buy some art materials to make the posters while the rest borrows painting supplies from the school for the banners-" nayeon starts off before jackson rudely interrupts her.

"fine, i'll borrow the supplies," he says boldly, hands on hips. "i can carry them."

saori rolls her eyes at his audacious attitude. okay, he can carry 15 pounds of weights, so can other people! she bets johnny can do that easily! i mean look at his arms-

right, saori shouldn't even be looking or-or fantasizing--ugh. she exhales. 

"i'll help you then," yunhyeong offers. 

ah, the ever so gentle and well-mannered yunhyeong the pretty boy. saori pictures him as one of those main characters in harem mangas/animes where cherry blossoms HAVE to rain down on wherever he steps foor. he's a powerful bishounen. (beautiful boy!)

"great, then johnny, saori and i will go out then." that settles their agenda for today as nayeon takes note on her pink notebook. 

saori thinks she oughta get herself a planner so she could get her life together. but then she remembers it's her 5th time to come up with that idea.