Boners.

I kissed her again

I kissed her again. The kiss was playing in my mind since morning. She responded to the kiss. She was literally kissing me back.

I need to take her on a date. No no no! Not date, just dinner.

Yes, dinner it is.

"Rishi, rise and shine, sunshine. It's um.." I looked at the time and my eyes widened. It's freaking 1.23pm.

"Rishi, get up! We overslept. It's fucking 1.23pm. We have a lot of places to visit."

"Argh! Five minutes more, please."

"Baby, do you understand IT'S FUCKING 1.23PM AND WE ARE LAGGING BEHIND OUR SCHEDULE."

"I AM UP, I AM UP, I AM UP. STOP SCREAMING," she sat there, tired-eyed and slumped.

"You look so tired munchkin," I said intertwining our fingers.

She looked beautiful even in the morning. Her hair was messy but beautifully messy covering some of her face, even her top was rolled over showing a lot of skin and just a slight of her black bra. I diverted my eyes from her petit body and looked at her alluring face.

"You are very tired, aren't you?"

"Just a little," she murmured.

"Aww..how about we stay in the hotel and have a movie marathon and eat lip-smacking food and then in the evening go out with me for dinner."

"Mmhhmmm... sounds interesting," her face lightened up making me grin.

"Now get up lazy ass."

She did not reply instead got up and went to our bags to get fresh clothes.

"I am starving. Can you order some food?" she questioned with a pout standing at the washroom's door. 

"Okay, munchkin."

***

2.17pm, both Rishi and me had freshened up and were currently sprawled on the bed with my laptop in her hand. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. She looked mind-blowing.