Part 4

Nicole

My pulse was racing. Lily was giving me the look. You know that look. When someone wants to fuck you. I may not go onto go to College to become a Doctor after my exams but I'm not fucking stupid. Fuck she's stepping closer to me. What the hell do I do.

I take a step back and she takes another forward. I repeat this again. And again. All the while my heart is racing and then my back collides with the cool brick wall that separates Kim's back garden with her neighbour. Speaking of Kim. Where is she. Why hasn't she came looking for me. Right about now would be great.

Oh god Lily's hand is now on my hip. It's fine Nic. It's only a hand. Your fine. I let out  a ragged breath. So much for keeping my cool. I could literally hear my heart beat, it was racing that fast. Why wasn't I pushing her off me. Why wasn't I telling her to stop like I told her older brother only moments before she came down to witness me crying.

God this was so fucked up. I'm not gay. But she's hot. She's really fucking hot for girl I mean. I'm also scared. I have seen what girls do to other girls on porn. The noises they make. It scares me. All the finger touching and tongue touching. I'm not going to lie, I have been curious about being with girls. I have kissed girls before and enjoyed it. Hell I have even kissed Kim after one too many vodkas. But to have sex. I'm normally confident in the bedroom and I wouldn't know what I was doing.

She moving closer, her breath is literally on my neck. Fuck. Me. Side. Ways. I need to distract her from seducing me. This can't happen. I have already made a huge mistake with Shane and I'm not about to betray Kimmy yet again by letting her sister seduce me between the garden shed and the bed of dandelions Linda has perfectly planted.

She ignored me when I asked her if she was having a good night but I need to distract her. I need to get some sort of conversation going.

"Happy Birthday by the way" I managed to croak out and suddenly I felt Lily's hot breath laugh into the crook of my neck.

"Thanks" she mumbled, her fingers squeezing my hip bone through my dress causing me to groan.

She smirked at me. She fucking knew exactly what she was doing to me. No. This was not happening. I cleared my throat and stood away from the cold wall. She kept her hold on me but took a slight step back giving me some space.

"I should get going" I said brushing away from her touch.

I took a couple of steps towards the music and heard her groan. I know what Lily Davis is like. Kim had filled me in on her sister's reputation. She was a player and I'm pretty sure she was used to getting what she wanted. Her fingers were once again around my wrist but not tightly.

"Wait" she hissed and stopped right in front of me but remained quiet.

She just looked awkwardly around the space around us. Like she was thinking of something to say. We didn't talk. We never  spoke as much as we did tonight and I knew she was struggling with this.

"Have you actually got something to say or can I go now" I said confidently and I could see her eyes furrow.

I was no longer nervous under her touch. As much as somehow loved being under her touch. This can't happen. I can't do this to Kim. I knew Kim hated anybody being with her siblings because one time I was actually close to telling her about Shane and I.
Very close but it came out that our friend Charlotte who was a couple of years older had slept with Shane without telling her. She broke the friendship rule for Kimmy. I crawled back under the shell I had been hiding in and didn't open my stupid mouth since.

"How about a birthday kiss" Lily asked with a smirk appearing upon those luscious lips.

I could tell my eyes must have bulged out of their sockets but she didn't back down or say anything else. She was actually being serious. Oh shit.