5: Your virginity?

Chapter 5: Your Virginity?

Luna*

I'm standing at the door of our chemistry lab and the tables are two and two.

Noah and Raven are already sitting next to each other near the back which leaves me.

Humph.

Little poo faces.

I sigh and walk to the table behind them, thinking for the best way to annoy them for the next hour an a half.

Then the door bursts open.

Great.

I sink my face into my bag, praying to God.

Please don't come here, Please don't come here.

"We have to stop meeting like this, cupcake," the all to familiar voice said, "You've taken something that's mine again."

"What is it? Your virginity?" I perk my head up at raise my eyebrow.

"Oh that's long gone." He placed his bag down on the table and took the seat next to me.

"Not a surprise," I placed my head back down waiting for the very late teacher.

"You suggesting something?" He gave me a side glance.

"Do you want me to?" We turned into a staring contest.

Then I realised the class went silent. Ace broke off his eye contact to look around the room.

Ha, I win.

"Shoo, move on, nothing here," I waved my hand dismissively.

They turned back around in their seats but I'm almost 100% sure that they are still listening.

I roll my eyes and turn back to Ace, "So tell me, pretty boy, do you have a name."

"So you really are new if you haven't heard of me," he had a weird look on his face, "Ace Crawford, President's son, nice to meet you."

"President's son, huh?" I acted surprised, "Luna Prescott at your service." I did a fake bow in my seat.

Where is this teacher at?

"Har, har, har," he pretended to laugh and started taking out his stuff.

"Anyway," I took my stuff out too, "What have I stolen from his majesty now?"

"You have stolen his seat," he spoke about himself in third person.

"Yet your still sitting here.." I rested my chin on my hand.

"I usually sit alone." He didn't take his eyes off the notebook in front of him.

"Where did Mr Popular's friends go?"

"They aren't smart enough to take this class."

"This is a normal class."

"I know."

A smile made his way into his face, goodness where did he get his genes from.

"What's this?" I reached out for it which he immediately pulled away.

Suddenly the door burst open to see a young woman with sunglasses over her face with messy hair and clothes holding her overflowing bag and a coffee.

"I'm here class!" She said frantically and shoved her things onto her desk.

"Oh God." Ace put his hands over his face.

"What is it?" But I already knew the answer.

"Our teacher is stoned."

"Why is that so bad." I wonder.

"Because the delinquents in this class mess with the chemicals and pull pranks it's just so ughhh," he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Oh, thats..something."

"Welcome to Westside High, Luna." He gave me a sheepish smile.

***

Over the last periods I find out that the delinquents are very weren't but funny and probably high.

I also find out that when Ace is bored he taps his pencil against the tables and runs his hand through his hair. And when he is interested he leans his chin on his left hand and raises and his right eyebrow.

I'm not a stalker, I'm special agent, observing is one of my qualities.

I swear.

Anyway it is now time for lunch and I have no idea where my brother and best friend has disappeared off to.

I'm in line for the cafeteria and I'm so hungry. Food is my number one priority.

Everyday.

I took a burger and some fries, I looked at the other options and saw a cupcake.

Hmm. Cupcake.

I took one and then my tray of food.

Where to sit...

I walked over to the table where I saw a familiar brown haired fellow.

"Sup," I plopped down next to him.

The guys at the table stared at me, some with impressed faces and others with surprised ones.

"Hey..." one of them said.

4 other guys were sitting at the table, two of them were twins.

"So, Ace," I poked him, "You gonna introduce me?"

"Ahem, yeah," he coughed, "Guys this is Cupcake."

"My name's actually Luna," I waved a fry at them.

"Cupcake, this is Lucas, Dean, Jason and Jacob." He pointed to each in turn.

The twins had hazel quaffed hair and brown eyes with strong jawlines. Lucas had dark brown hair with pale green eyes and Dean had light brown hair with brown eyes and thick eyebrows.

Damn these guys where hot, but where did all the blondes go.

Different Hi's Hello's and Hey's were direct to me as I studied them.

Behind them the cafeteria doors open to reveal Noah and Raven with swollen lips.

I waved them over with an amused expression.

"Guys meet my brother and best friend, Noah and Raven." I introduced them.

The same Hi's Hello's and Hey's went toward them again.

I shot Raven a look saying, your giving me the details later, before saying,

"So I'm assuming you guys kissed instead of punching each other on the lips?

***

A/N: sorry this isn't a very long chapter 😬 but the next one will be back to normal.

Did you know that I thought 'shoo' was spelt as 'shew' 😂

Thanks for reading! xx