[07: discussion pt. 1]

Tea's Point Of View

Here I was, in front of my closet, trying to decide what to wear to the dinner with Nanjoon's family. I was doing this unwillingly and my bedroom as already a mess due to the fact, that I didn't like anything I had in my closet. I really was forced to do this, but that doesn't mean I wasn't going to give Namjoon the show of his life. He asked for it and it's time for payback. He'll see with who he's dealing with.

I decided to wear a tight black dress, which let me tell you was rather short and a pair of mate black high heels, completed with the most perfect make up I could pull off. My hair was simple and the curls were falling perfectly on my shoulders. After I was done I went in front of the mirror and smirked at the sight of my reflection.

"Perfect." I said smirking to myself. "This is going to be such an interesting night." I was at the same time excited to go to the dinner, but at the same time I wasn't feeling it. At the time I was doing my thinking, when my mom entered my room without knocking. "Are you ready?" Do these people even know how to knock, what the actual hell!!

"Yes" I replied sternly not wanting to talk to any of them.

"What is that thing you're wearing?" she said looking at me half shocked and the other half with anger.

"Last time I checked it's called a dress" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Change immediately." She said in a warning tone.

"Well you were the ones who forced me doing all of this, so you might as well deal with consequences." I said not bothered by her warnings, she didn't scare me. I was to numb to care.

"What's going on here?" my father said coming to the room, probably because of my mom being overly dramatic. I didn't want to deal with him too now.

"Tell your daughter to behave. She's not going to the dinner like this." My mom said glaring at me by this time.

"That I would gladly do, but If we're doing this. We're doing it in my conditions. Now we should probably go as I don't want to let my dear husband waiting." I said smirking and with that they were out of my room.

"Let's get this show started" I said to myself.

We got in the car and drove to the place that would be my house sooner than I thought it would be. His house apparently wasn't too far from ours because in almost 20 minutes we were there. I would lie if I said that I wasn't amazed by the house. It was truly beautiful, the light, the color, the architecture. Everything was perfect and soon it would also be mine. Marrying him wouldn't be that bad after all. I was about to say something when the door was opened and we were welcomed by my dad in law smiling politely at us.

"Derek, Lise. Welcome, how are you?" he said politely "... and the little princess" At this point I was tired of all this cute names, it must run in the family I guess. He might act all polite and nice, but he's a part of this just as much as my dad is.

"My son will be here shortly." He said musing.

"Where is he?" my dad asked, he can't stay to seconds without putting his nose in people's business.

"He must be on his way from his house right now." He said smiling.

"Oh, so this is not his house?" I said with a pretty disappointed expression.

"No princess, I'm sorry to let your hopes down." I heard someone whispering behind me. I could recognize that voice everywhere. He was here...

Nanjoon's Point of view

I knew my friends were going to laugh about everything that was going on in my life. I knew them very well to not know that. I was officially screwed.

"I feel so much pain for you bro." I always hated when Yoongi teased me, he could be a nightmare honestly.

"Can you guys honestly shut up? You know me very well. I would never do something like this in my own will" I said sighing.

"Wait a minute." Said Tae out of nowhere.

"Now what?" I said rolling my eyes.

"If Joon is going to get married, does that mean that she will live here with us?" he asked musing.

"There is no way I'm going you let her live with you pigs." I said scolding at them.

"AWE look who's being protective already. How sweet of you Joonie" Can't Yoongi shut up just once.

"YOONGI, I'm gone fucking punch you in the face." And I would literally do so if it wasn't for my phone ringing. Who was it now?

Without asking who it was my dad started ranting. "Son, why aren't you here already, don't tell me you forgot that you have a dinner to attend. "

"I thought I already said no, didn't I?"

"I didn't ask for your opinion, now you better be here before I even blink." He said and hung the phone.

"Fuck I have to go. I have a dinner with my soon to be parents in law." I said annoyingly.

"Good luck bro, kiss you future wife for me." Smirked Tae.

"In your dreams" I said already in the way to my room.

I didn't care about any of them, but I had to look good for my wife. At least she would have something to dream about. I know she does that, but who can blame here, have you seen me?! I got in the car quickly and since my parents house isn't far it wouldn't take long, but I was late. When I arrived, Derek's car was already parked and they were involved, in well, whatever conversation they were having.

I went to the hall and the first voice I get to hear is that of Tea.

"Oh so this is not his house?"

"No princess, I'm sorry to let your hopes down." I said whispering softly to her.