Chapter 17

Swara

Hmmm, I wish to say it’s a good morning, but its not…. Urrrrrrggggh. Still can't believe I will actually take that ice board of a prince to a kingdom tour…. Sound soooooo…. Urrrgh why you do this to me mother… I may melt him to water I swear in a second… its still too early for maids to wake up and I don't know what demon soul got under my skin, but I got up from my bed without a fight, I swear if methally was here she would have fainted.

I went to my terrace and the scene was skeptic, sky was in a shade of blue like the sun will soon rise but not yet, very calming and beautiful, but not enough to put my head in ease, but I know one thing that can… I turn around and graze the empty cage a look. Weird right, why would I keep an empty cage, that too with a wide opening that allow any bird to escape, but believe me it isn’t weird at all.

This house belonged to my bird, (FERA), she was a beautiful red phoenix with golden tail feathers, it was a gift from my mother at my birthday … she was very loyal to me, she would fly a head my road to make sure no threats there, my fire eagle, until she was killed…. I was so broken when that happened and I grief her till today…

I entered the main hall, creek the wardrobe open and took out a Nihontō ( japaness sword)… this style of swords really accurate and lethal. I flipped it open and start a training session, imagining targets fighting me, right and left, I was trained by general shamsher himself and his son semar, best fighters in all realm. I swift the air and feel energy pass through me, filling my senses and clarify my mind and heart….

Sanskar

I woke up early according to this kingdom but as per to my biological clock, the air had different scent in here, delicate, light, and calming. Temperature annoys me a bit, but nothing I can't hold. I attend to watch the sun all so naturally. Back in ice nation, to see the sun you must climb a high mountain above the clouds to get a glimpse of it, unlike here.

As I watch the sweet sky, my view was disturbed by the across terrace, the banchi… can't my day start in a better waaay?????… but expectedly she didn’t notice me, she looked confused and eyes not looking any where, like she is in deep thoughts, soon enough she turned and looked at the empty bird cage, it was weird indeed, golden but cant hold anything in, its like a home not a cage, but didn’t know why she seemed too sad when looking at it, probably she lost the bird inside.

I don’t know but I was thinking of this princess, she was weird and not like the other princesses I associates with, she was so repel like a volcano, and that some how caught my eye. While she stood there, her face was calm not anger, no sarcasm, no fire balls spitting of her eyes, she was actually beautiful indeed…

I had a urge to follow where she would be awake in such morning, perhaps she is in a meeting with a lover. I was still in my sleeping cloth not caring much, and went around her room and I watched her walking out. She was in proper dress still light weight for a princess, I followed her to the main hall and I felt her gesture changes when she opened the wardrobe. Then she flipped a sword open,

 Then she flipped a sword open,