038

1 week later~

"H-hello, Hobi hyung, it's Taehyung. I got your number from your sister, Dawon noona, I just... really miss you hyung."

Taehyung spoke as he stood in front of Jungkook's hospital bed, staring at the boy with sad eyes.

"I just really want to leave this place Hobi hyung" Taehyung cried wiping his tears.

"Everything is all messed up, my life is messed up, I wanna run away with Jungkook but I can't, i'm scared he'll never wake up"

"Hey Tae, don't worry everything will be fine, Jungkook will wake up, he's a stubborn strong boy you know he won't leave that easily. Plus, you have Seokjin, Namjoon.... Yoongi and Jimin with you right, you're not alone, i'm sorry I can't be there for you and Jungkook. please forgive me"

"it's okay hyung, thank you, I really miss you"

"I miss you more kiddo, I have to go, I'll back later yeah?"

"Alright, bye." Taehyung hung up the phone sighing.

He really needed that, he really needed to talk to his Hobi hyung. Before, he would always talk to him about his problems and it always helped him, even now it does.

Jungkook hasn't woken up in a week, the doctor promised that he would wake up soon but Taehyung knew that was a lie, he's been staying at the hospital like he lives there. he uses the shower and bathroom provided in the vip hospital room they stay in, there's an extra bed- but he prefers sleeping beside jungkook, the nurses there all know him by now and bring him up some food now and then, but he still rejects eating.

Yoongi and Jimin have been staying at a hotel in Jeju and visit every visiting hour, they beg for Taehyung to stay with them and eat properly, but the boy refuses to leave that hospital, not even for a second.

"I want to be the first one he sees when he wakes up Jiminie, when he wakes up he'll be so scared not knowing where he is and I just want to hold him close and tell him everything is ok, that i'm here and never leaving." Was what Taehyung told Jimin a few days ago when his friend tried persuading him to come to their hotel room to get some proper sleep.

But still no avail, Taehyung still stays in the hospital right beside Jungkook, where he always wants to be.

-

"Hey kook, it's around 6pm now, Jimin left 10 minutes ago, he seemed really upset that I didn't eat the food he brought me, once again. I'm sorry, if you were awake you'd probably be really upset that i'm not eating properly, not looking after myself, but how can I think about myself when you're in this condition. Gosh kook i'm so scared, why won't you wake up, do you not miss me?, do you not miss our cuddles, kisses, dates?. I miss seeing your smile, hearing your voice. You're here right beside me yet I feel so distant from you" Taehyung gave a sad smile brushing Jungkook's bangs away from his closed eyes.

"I feel lonely, I know I have Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin, but without you i'm so lonely, I crave your hugs so much, it's different from when i'm cuddling you every night in the hospital bed to when you use to hug me back holding me tightly and hiding your face in my chest." Taehyung let out a soft sigh.

"Hey kook, please wake up for me, for us. When you do I promise i'll take you somewhere far away from this place- but after you heal of course, i'll take you to Paris, or Rome, maybe New York or Japan, anywhere you want, just... just please wake up." Taehyung felt his eyes watering.

"I probably look so pathetic right now" Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks hand and put it on his heart.

"Jeon Jungkook please wake up soon, my heart misses you, I miss you, everyone misses you"

Before Taehyung could lower Jungkooks hand from his chest he heard the beep from the heart monitor connected to Jungkook suddenly quicken.

"K-kook?" Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand tighter.

"J-jungkook you can hear me right?! Kook please wake up, please please please"

Suddenly nurses came in trying to figure what's going on and why the patients heart rate started to quicken.

"Taehyung what's wrong" one of the nurses asked.

"H-his heart- I really don't know I just kept begging him to wake up and held his and and- his heart just started to quicken." Taehyung blabbered

"It's like he can hear me, like he- he's trying to show me he's trying to wake up" Taehyung got up- still not letting go of Jungkook's hand.

The nurses left the room to find the doctor fearing that something bad might happen.

"Jungkook, please open your eyes, you're giving me hope here, please don't make it all crash down on me" Taehyung's eyes went back and forth from the monitor to his boyfriend laying on the bed.

All of a sudden the quick beeping went back to a steady beat, crushing all of Taehyungs hopes.

Taehyung let go of Jungkook's hand carefully laying it back on the bed, he sighed wiping his tears turning around to walk out of the room.

"T-t-ae"

Taehyung froze at the weak voice, he turned around with hopeful eyes.

"Kook?"

There he was, Jungkook with eyes half open a tired smile resting on his pale face.

Taehyung immediately went on his knees taking the youngers hand in his holding it to his cheek.

"K-kookie you're awake! Oh my gosh you're awake, i'm so happy you woke up- you heard me talking to you right? You woke up because you missed me right?"

Taehyung cried tears of happiness.

"I'm" Jungkook breathed, "i'm sorry" he let out weakly. "That I couldn't wake up sooner" his voice coming out barely above a whisper.

"It's okay baby, you're awake now, you're talking to me, showing me your beautiful smile again so i'm happy, so so happy"

------------------------------------------------------

I love you,

For all that you are,

All that you have been,

And all you are yet to be,