~3~

Just as Jungkook was about to give in, oh boy did the tables turn.

Before he could say anything, or even open his eyes, suddenly Tae was on top of him, grabbing Jungkook's hands and pinning them above his head. Tae's hips rolled down onto the younger's unsuspecting member as he crashed there lips together, letting out a heated groan.

Jungkook's mind flooded with nothing but confusion as he tried to decipher the situation. But all he could manage is What the actual fuck is this boy up to.

With ease, the raven haired boy flipped their position, pinning his little blond vixen beneath him.

"Taehyung," he wanted to sound stern, but the name rolled off his tongue tenderly, "what are you doing?"

"Youuu~ Kookie" he whined, rolling his hips up into Jungkook's, at this point, very suspecting member. "It's my birthday and all I've wanted all day is you~ Shouldn't the birthday boy get what he wants?"

Jungkook took in all his hyung's words and wimpers as the blond continued to grind and squirm beneath him. With an all to familiar lewd expression on the older boy's face, the younger would have probably let his southern regions have their way if it weren't for whiplash of the situation. How can the boy begging and writhing underneath him possibly be the same boy who cried softly against his cheek just seconds ago.

"You want me? That's it? And if I don't want you, you'll want someone else? Is that what the birthday boy wants?" That time it came out harsher than he had meant it to.

Tae stopped his movements, the expression on his face switching from lewd to pure shock. His eyes filled with tears as he whispered, miserably "No.. Jungkook.."

"Tae.." Jungkook knew he was being harsh on his baby but how was he supposed to give in when he no longer knew what he would be giving in to? As of now, None of Taehyungs actions since he entered the room made any sense. First the elder seemed miserable and teary eyed and the suddenly he was trying to seduce the younger. The situation was too indecipherable.
He was so sure about giving in moments ago, but now he needed Taehyung to make his intentions clear or he wasn't giving in to anything. ".. We can't do things this way.. Please.. just go.."

"Jungkook.." Tae spoke quietly "..I need you.." his voice choked up as he held back tears.

"You.. need me..?" The younger didn't know what to do. His internal conflict reminded him that he couldn't give in or they would keep ending up where they started. He needed to follow through with this or their relationship would never move forward.
But seeing his hyung like this made his whole body ache with the overwhelming need to give his little gem everything he wanted and needed to make him feel better.
He longed to stroke his fluffy blond hair and rub his back and pull him close to whisper sweet nothings into his ear as he fell asleep so that he would know that everything would be okay.

As if on cue, Tae broke the debate in Jungkook's head with a soft kiss and a soft "yes Kookie.. I need you.. only you."

And just like that, Jungkook gave in. Letting his arms wrap tightly around the boy underneath him. Even after what had just happend he could tell that Taehyung was using everything he had in him to seem fine, despite falling apart moments ago when he thought Jungkook wasnt conscious enough to notice.

All the younger managed to say was "okay."

_______________

I promise this is going somewhere~
Just trust me 👐