Imagine 20-Sick Day

AN: I'm sorry this one is short. I just wanted to get a Carisi imagine up cause I haven't updated in a while. Hope you like it anyways ❤

You had been down with a cold for the past week and were completely miserable. The only thing that made it somewhat bearable was that your husband, Sonny Carisi, was taking care of you.

"Feeling any better today?" Sonny asked.

"Nope. Still feel like death if I'm being honest."

"Okay well then is there anything I can to make you feel better?"

"Go do something fun Sonny, you've been helping me all week. You must be bored out of your mind."

"Not at all babe! It's my duty to take care of you whether you're sick or not. Besides this is my type of fun."

You laughed while shaking your head.

Sonny tried to lean in for a kiss but you quickly dodged him.

"No kisses! You're gonna get sick too!"

"Yeah but it'll be worth it!" He teased.

He put his arms around your waist and held you tightly.

"You know even when you're sick, you somehow still manage to be breathtakingly gorgeous." He said before kissing your cheek.

"Now, go lay back in bed. I have something for you." He said again.

You laid back down and rested your head against the pillow, drifting in and out of sleep.

30 minutes had gone by before you were awoken. You didn't even realize you fell asleep.

"(Y/N), wake up. The soup's gonna get cold."

"Soup?"

"I made you some of my mom's famous chicken noodle soup. This stuff can make anyone feel better!"

"Babe, you really didn't have to."

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. I want my beautiful doll to get better and be happy."

"Well my mood has definitely increased now. Thank you Sonnshine." You said before taking the bowl of soup and blowing him a kiss.

"Anything for you (Y/N)."

*Couple hour time skip*

You were snuggled up with Sonny in bed watching your favorite TV show.

"Thank you for being the best husband in the world Sonny. I don't know what I would do without you." You whispered before kissing his forehead.

"You're more than welcome my love."