Limits are pushed~

Hermione's pov:
It was that time of the year when the tulips grow and the sun shines brighter than any other season, summer!
'I don't see why we all have to stay inside on such an exquisite day.' I thought as I walked through the corridors to Professor snapes office,

'blast his classes are always in the dungeons!' I hated going down to the dungeons of the school, there was no sunlight whatsoever and nothing more than annoying Slytherins and a grumpy snape.
I continued to walk down the corridors until I finally arrived at the door of his class. Taking a deep breath And mustering up the best gryffindor courage i could i pushed the door open and walked to my desk, casually sliding into my seat.

after being about 40 minutes late to his class of course he would have to say something. I could only dread for what came next.
Harry looked over at me and asked 'What's with you? You've been nothing but late to all of your classes this entire week! That's nothing like the Hermione I know!' I rolled my eyes at his oblivious attitude
'I have other necessities other than my studies thank you very much' I replied my voice dipping with sassy ness. As I took off my bag and grabbed my wand Professor snape walked to my seat and stood there. He just stood there. I looked up from my book and looked him dead in the eye 'yes Professor I figured you needed something when you just stood beside the desk I am sitting in.' He growled and snatched my book tossing it next to the person I despise more than Professor snape himself, Draco Malfoy. I snapped.

I stared at Malfoy and asked snape why in oblivion he did that 'Why in fucks sake would you take my book and toss it towards that slimey foul little cockroach?!' I was seething with anger by now and I refused to let this slip by like all of the other times!
Snape simply frowned 'Detention miss know it all for your very in exquisite manner of language, and go and sit next to that "slimey foul little cockroach" named Draco Malfoy since you seem to refuse to stop talking during my class period.'
I got up and walked to the back with all my pride 'Fine have it your way!" I sat down and opened my book back up to page 367 'werewolf's? We were barely learning about pixies and now this? Today is just not my day.' My thoughts were interrupted by none other than Malfoy.

'Hey granger, you don't fancy my company already do you?' He said his voice dripping with sarcasm I rolled my eyes two could play at that game, I'd show him. 'Now now Malfoy no need to get excited, we wouldn't want you to rattle to your daddy now would we?' I smirked and turned to face him. 'Who would miss you? The ferret that bounced about as high as little Draco would go up on a broom!' At my statement the entire potions class laughed except for a stone faced Draco.
He growled and opened his book trying really hard to ignore me, of course I knew that. I didn't even try to hide my smile because I knew he would soon sneak a glance at me, as expected he looked at me for a fraction of a second and looked back down as soon as he saw me looking. I smirked and turned the page to my book pretending to read and answering the questions on a spare piece of parchment my quill dancing across the page in my own personal calligraphy. I finished my work and turned it in walking out of the classroom quickly checking behind to make sure no one was following me I rounded the corner and ran straight to Dumbledores office.
.
.
.
.
.
OuUuUu whats gonna happen next?;) please vote and comment on this story ❗️💓
I will update tomorrow around 6 central time so stay tuned for more!☺️💓❗️