Chapter 9

Allisons Pov:

My wolf was getting restless and she had very few energy because of the silver chains around my legs and wrists. She was trying to tell me something important but she was cut off when Amanda walked in and slapped me hard on my face.

"You slut I cant believe he is coming to get your so ugly and pathetic and he is risking his pack members for you when he can have me!" She looked furious if looks could kill I would probably 6 feet under ground.

"Maybe because I am his mate" I murmur

"Yeah well why don't we give him a reason to choose me over you" Next Thing I know my eyes are blind folded again and I am put to sleep again.

Amanda's POV:

I put her to sleep she was getting on my last nerve and I was begining to think of ways to kill her but If I did that I wouldnt be able to torture Edmund to choose me over her.

"Jace you useless brother help me carry this slut NOW!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Got I cant believe I am stuck with him ever since I left my parents I have told him what to do and he doesnt complain which makes it better for him. At least he doesnt know he isn't my real brother hes adopted if I tell him now he will for sure go running to Edmund to help him rescue this pathetic girl. I hear him running down the stairs and into the cellar.

"H-how may I help you"

"I want you too cary her outside and into the forest we will meet him and His pack half way here I have a little plan to make Edmund choose me over her" I see him look at her with pitty but carries her outside with a straight face.

Jace's Pov:

I carry Allison outside I was actually feeling very sorry for her. I mean she is my Lina I don't deserve to be in Edmunds pack I have betrayed him. All for my sister the one who told me to come with her and I wouldn't have to do anything for anyone ever again but it turned out to be the worst experiance ever right now I just want to go pack home to my parents. I have made my desicion I can't let this go any farther I have to stop my own sister.........

Amanda's POV:

Jace carries her outside and into the forest. I didn't alert the rouge pack of Edmunds presence on their land because I wanted to deal with them on my own. I keep going over the words that I will tell Edmund to make him change his mind so that he can choose me over him. As we walked further into the forest I hear growling and branched being stepped on. I turn around and I come face to face with Edmunds wolf his was tall and his fur was complety Black he looked furious. He turned around and changed into his human form.

"It's been a week Amanda just give me my mate and we will leave yoyu unharmed I won't even kill you just let her go at once" He looks very torn to not have hisd mate but I don't care I LOVE HIM. He looks in back of me and he look angry now.

"Jace... How could you betray your own pack" His pack looks as shocked and angry as he was a second ago.

"Yes, he's ,y brother Now Jace but Allisons down and bring her to me" I see their eyes all look up to Jace waiting for him to make a move. But being a good brother he hands her too me. I pull out my knife and put it on Allisons neck. As soon as she feels the cut I made her eyes open in shock.

"OH, Good your awake in time yo see your lovely mate for the last time" I see Edmund crying and trying to control his wold.

"Now Edmund either you choose me over her or she diesw" Edmund looks shattered.

"I WILL NEVER CHOOSE YOU OVER HER!' he yells

"Very well then" I'm about to dig the knife into her heart when I feel something sharp being stabbed on my back. I turn around dropping Allison and the knife on the floor. I see my "brother" looking at me scrared. He did it he stabbed me.......

"How could you" I half yell

"Shes my Luna" Was the last thing I hear before darkness takes over my body.

Edmunds Pov:

As soon as she drops Allison I run to her. She looks fragile and looks supper skinny. She looks at with tired eyes. As fast as I can I take the silver chains off it hurt me a bit but I rader have the silver hurt me than her. My wolf was howling with joy he finaly had his mate back. Mark her mark her Now! he kept chanting in my head.

"Sorry Allison this might hurt" she looks at me confused I snuggle into her and asearch for her sweet spot when I find it I quickly bit down on her neck. She whimperes at first and then start to moan and pulls me close. I pull pack and she looks tired.

"Sleep love you are safe now sleep my love" I say and I see her fall asleep in my lap.

A/N:

Sorry guys for the late update I was a little busy. Ill try to get updates up sooner. Thanks for all the views, comments and votes. Evertime I see that someone comments It warms my heart thanks guys I really appreciate it. So I am thinking about making a new cover if you guys are interested in making one for me that would be great send me a message! Have a nice day and i hope you like the update.  ~Ana