B1C8

a/n: ok i luv this book so much but im sorry there are 3-5 more chapters left and im breaking inside. I can finish this book today so please show your all out support bec i love u so much and i need to motivate myself too. lmao

° + °

"since the concert is fast approaching, we need to double time everyone. we have to put hard work here and more effort." their new dance coach said. it is another class lisa took inside the company. the last class but she hates when it takes too long for her liking.

they were discussed how to look and act professional infront of the huge amount of fans the boys had.

it is the first time they had girls as back-up dancers for the group and it was like they're going to debut.

they know that the group had a bunch of immature fans so they were afraid, lisa mostly, because she was chosen to work on body contacts with the idols.

it was hard for her, specially to jungkook but she wants to be professional at her work so she did her best.

the meeting lifted and they were free to go. lisa's tummy rumbled seeking for food and it was nice to have something to eat but she was even tired to make food on her own so she decided to go for a walk on the corner near her house and order some skewers for her late dinner.

she wants to leave and not want to see jungkook's face. he was bothering her three hours ago to be with him after her practice but lisa doesn't want to. she's cool off being friends with him and she doesn't want to take it to another level. assuming it may seem but lisa had the instincts whenever boys make a move to her.

she was near the basement when she felt someone following behind her. it was him.

"so, are we going or not? you're not replying to my messages." jungkook frankly said.

"I'm tired jungkook and we can't be seen together. you have your reputation and I have mine too. I respect yours so please respect mine too." lisa explained to him and left.

she was right but jungkook was dumbfounded. he felt like he was being refused and jungkook doesn't like to feel being neglected.

he smirked.

"wait and you'll see, manoban."