~4~

Jungkook let out a simple "okay" as he let his arms wrap tightly around the beauty below him.

"Okay?" Tae wasn't sure exactly what raven haired was thinking.

"Yes. Okay. You can stay here with me," Jungkook lifted his head to look at his lover's face. "But... We're not having sex," he said sternly. He may have given in to comfort his Tae, but he still had to hold some ground until they sorted things out.

"Yay~ okay~" Taehyung's face lit up and Jungkook's heart fluttered when the blond boy pulled him closer again. But..

"'Okay'..?" Jungkook's voice tinged with confusion. After what Taehyung had just put him through in the last few minutes, he was expecting to have to put up more of a fight at the whole 'no sex' thing to 'stand his ground.'

"Yes Kookie, what's wrong?" Tae looked up from the younger's chest, brows raised in question.

"Just.. No sex.. You're good with just.. laying here with me..?" What's with this boy?

"Yes of course Kook, I'm happy just as long as I can be with you~" Tae beamed at him brightly.

"So then.. What was all that just now?.. All that begging and moaning..?" Seriously, if all Tae wanted to do was lay with him, what was the point of getting so worked up?

"Oh.. that.." Taehyung shied away, burying his face back into Kook's chest to hide the deep blush on his cheeks. ".. I just really wanted to have you with me.." he continued, voice muffled in Jungkook's chest, "but.. I know you don't want me around right now.. So I thought maybe the only way you'd let me stay with you tonight is if I could make you want to fuck me.." His voice shrunk to a whisper at his last words.

"Tae.. baby," was the heartache tonight ever going to end? "There's not a single moment when I don't want you around. I just wish you thought the same about me."

"Of course I do!" Taehyung looked up to meat his lover's eyes, obvious shock on his face.

"But hyung, you're never around anymore. How can I possibly know that's how you feel?"

"I know, I'm sorry." Taehyung let out a long sigh, "I know I'm never here.. I guess I just got caught up with all the new friends we've been making, and all the experience they have that none of us in bangtan have, and I guess I just really wanted to be the one to bring all that into the group and-"

"Tae, it's okay," Jungkook cut him off, "you don't have to explain yourself right now." Jungkook thought Tae had dealt enough for the day, and on his birthday of all days.

"No, listen. I'm sorry I didn't always have you with me, Kook. I wasn't really thinking.. Maybe I was also a little scared that people would start catching on to us again." Tae couldn't apologize enough, he desperately wanted Kook all to himself again.

Jungkook was starting to understand, but then he remembered what Jimin made him realize earlier. "So then, why haven't you been going out, lately? Without me to worry about, I thought you'd go out more then ever before."

"Well, I guess it's just.. we've been fighting but then I missed you and it helped me remember that you're the person I've always liked being around the most.. Hanging out with new friends is fun and all, but the best part was always knowing I had you to come home to." Tae paused to get his thoughts in order. "I guess I stopped going out because, you know, what's really the point of hanging out with anyone else if I won't have you with me at the end of the day?"

Jungkook couldn't respond, all he could do was smile like a fool. All at once his love and need for the boy under him rushed though him like it had never been swayed by all this pointless conflict that kept them apart.

After much thought and realization, a very sad Taehyung had decided the only one he needed with him in his vulnerable state was Jungkook. And he needed him to the point of seeking him out in the dead of night on his birthday just to secretly visit him. How could anyone stay mad after that?

Taehyung was worried at the younger's lack of response. Did I say something wrong? But that thought was immediately erased as he looked up to see Jungkook's bright smile right before their lips crashed together.

Their mouths moved in sync flawlessly. Slow and passionate as they took each other in.

Neither could comprehend how they'd managed to stay mad for so long. How could they let it keep them apart? How were they sane without the heat that was now growing steadily under their skin. The kind of heat they could only receive from one another. The heat that they both missed.

But none of that mattered now that they could bury themselves in each others' arms again.

_______________

I know it's hella cheesy butttttttt are y'all ready for what's to come?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I sure hope so~