CHAPTER 18

Protecting His Family

"The patient is fine," the doctor came out of Kim Kyungmin room and spoke to the boys who were waiting for him, "She's just sleeping now, but once she wakes up you can take her home."

"Doctor are you sure she's ok? She was bleeding quite a lot!" Jimin said frantically, "Please check her again."

The doctor shook his head and calmed Jimin down, "Since it wasn't a very deep cut on her head, it was easy to stop the bleeding, she'll need to keep the dressing on for a few days but after that, she'll be fine."

"Thank you, doctor," RM walked up to him, "Can we see her?"

"Sure," the doctor nodded before walking away.

The boys walked into the room and stared at their sister sleeping with a bandage wrapped around her head.

"Those f*cking b*stards!" Jin muttered clenching his fists together, "Wait till I get my hands on the boss!"

"Don't bother," RM said, "I've already sent him a message, the next time he comes in front of me I'll blow his head off."

"Well...at least Kyungmin's fine," Hoseok sighed with relief going to sit on the bed by her feet, "If the girls weren't there."

RM's eyes flickered slightly remembering how scared Soo Ah looked when she saw him and he closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

"How are the girls by the way?" Suga asked going to sit beside Kyungmin now.

"They're still in the emergency ward," Jimin sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyerin opened the curtain partitions to reveal Soo Ah sitting on the bed in a daze.

"Hey, what did the doctor say?"

"Huh?" Soo Ah startled slightly.

"What did the doctor say?" Hyerin repeated as she sat on the bed.

"Oh...sprained my ankle, and...and got stitches on my leg too," Soo Ah smiled weakly, "You?"

"No, I'm ok just a few cuts and grazes"

Soo Ah nodded and then went back into a daze again.

"Are...you ok?" Hyerin placed her hand on Soo Ah's knee,"...Soo Ah?"

"Huh?" Soo Ah startled again.

"What is it?" Hyerin furrowed her brows, "Are you hurt anywhere else?"

Soo Ah shook her head slightly.

"Then what is it?"

Soo Ah flinched slightly remembering how RM shot the guy's fingers off and she shuddered.

"Hey!" Hyerin shook her slightly, "Are you ok? Shall I call someone?"

Soo Ah shook her head, "No...I'm...just...a bit"

"Shocked?" Hyerin asked.

Soo Ah nodded.

"Nothing happened though, Kyungmin's fine and we're fine too."

Soo Ah shook her head, "no...not that..."

"...then what?" Hyerin asked slowly.

"He...he.."

"Who?" Hyerin asked again, "Soo Ah whats' wrong? You're scaring me!"

Soo Ah looked up at her and gulped nervously, "Did...did you not see how...Namjoon..."