chapter 5 - "Saturday nights"

A day later...
It was Saturday morning and Grayson hasnt spoken to me since what he whispered to me in the bathroom.

"I'm double the trouble baby girl."

The rememberance of those words seductively and softly coming out of his mouth sent shivers down my spine. What did he mean by that? "Double the trouble"?

Its around 9am and I decide to take a shower to get my mind off of things. I set it to the hottest water and jump in.

After about 30 minutes I get out and dry myself off. And suddenly someone opens the door. I turn around in shock and I am faced with Grayson. He takes a look at my body and I hurry and cover myself with the towel and he shuts the door immediately.

Oh. My. Fucking. Gosh! I stood there without moving. It all happened so fast. Dammit why did I forget to lock the door?

Grayson Frickin Dolan, my foreign exchange student , saw my naked body. I felt so violated and insecure. Not about my body but about the scars present on me. My flaws. Those are my insecurities. It was a time of horror and weakness. My worst state of mind.

I quickly finished drying myself off and ran to my room.

Graysons POV

I havent talked to Misa since the little "chat" we had in the bathroom. It wasnt a chat, it was more of a warning. I am double the trouble, and she deserves to know.

I decided I would take a shower because why not, little did I know someone was in there. As I open the door I see a bare body in front of me. Misa! She was completely nude. And I got to admit, damn that body was something. Her curviture, and that ass!

But that's not what I paid attention to. I mainly spotted the scaring and discoloration of her back and other marks presented on her body. Quickly I closed the door and tried to forget what I saw.

I wonder where she got those from. The marks. Did someone hurt her? Was it her mom? Maybe it was just marks from all the fights shes been in. I shook the thought out of my head. It is her business and I shouldn't butt in. She will explain when she is ready, if she ever will.

Misas POV
I grab my shorts and a tank top and brushed out my wet hair to let it air dry. I was so uncomfortable with what just happened. Grayson seeing me naked. In my most vulnerable position. I didnt like when people would as about my marks. I would simply just say it was just from fights at school or accidents when I was little. I never wanted to share the real truth. That I was abused by my father.

I decided to go downstairs to eat breakfast because I was hungry. As i step out of the room I walk downstairs and I approach my mom and Grayson. As I step in the kitchen graysons Eyes shoot at me then drop to my shirt and then back up and then quickly flickers away to his cereal.

I look down and notice I forgot to wear a bra. And I have on a white tank. Great! I pretend to not notice and I go to the fridge.

"I was called into work today so i wont be back until late. Maybe around 2 or 3 am." She said sounding tired and outworked. "alright mom, I love you." I gave her a hug and she said her goodbyes to me and Grayson "stay out of trouble!" She yelled out before closing the door behind her.

I take out some flour and start cooking. I decided to make pancakes since i was craving. "Gray want some pancakes?" I ask while flipping the pancake. I glance at him and see him smile and then nod. " Okay then." I say annoyed because first he didn't talk and second he was looking at my butt low-key.

He seemed to respect me and not really stare at me in that way but I would peep it at times. I didn't mind much because that happens to me almost every day, though it is kinda uncomfortable.

I set the table and we ate in silence. He seemed to enjoy them a lot and I laughed at him devouring them whole. " I can see you grubbin there big fella." I said with a laugh and he nods with a smile. After about 10 minutes while I'm drinking my juice he gets up and takes my plate.bI smile through the glass to confirm I appreciate his kind gesture.

As I'm chugging the juice he turns around and says in a normal tone " Thank you Misa." And smiles. I choke on my juice and i stare at him. " y- cough- your welcome." I choked out and he turns around and walks up to the 2nd floor.

Did he just speak... To me. I mean yes he did whisper that somewhat warning into my ear 2 days ago but he actually spoke. Out loud. In a nice respectful tone. That wasn't seductive and sweet and that made my legs weak.

***

Its around 12 and i decided to watch a movie in the living room. I set out blankets and pillows and I got my snacks and decided to watch Fifty Shades darker since i havent seen it yet.

The movie was about to start when I paused it and decided to head upstairs and change. I dressed in sweats and a big sweatshirt and put my hair up in a bun. As i was walking out of my room I passed by Graysons room. I stopped and knocked on the door.

He opened it, and there stood a shirtless Grayson. Before I could say anything i stopped and glanced over his body. After a good minute i snapped back to reality and saw him smirking. Then I simply asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. " I uh.. Im watching a movie downstairs, if you um wanna join?" He simply nodded and grabbed his sweat shirt and followed me.

The lights were off and the blinds were closed because I mean come on who doesn't love watching movies in the dark. As we entered the living room he spotted the TV and then gave Me a look. " okay I know what you are thinking but no. Its a good series minus those parts." I laughed and he lets out a hushed chuckle.

I jumped on the pile of blankets and pillows and patted the seat next to me, he hesitantly sat down and i pressed play...