Jin

"(Y/n), I'm not sure about this. What if they don't like me?", Jin asked.

"They'll love you. Please come with me. Everyone else already has something to do. Please", you begged.

"They're your parents (y/n). You should enjoy your vacation time with them", he said.

"But...They're gonna be talking and acting like parents. I don't wanna be alone", you pouted.

Jin stopped cooking and turned towards you. You had your sad face showing, causing Jin to sigh.

"Alright. I'll go with you", he said.

~~~

You were packing your things to go visit your parents. You knew it was wrong to trick Jin by saying everyone else was busy but you really wanted to hang out with him during your vacation time. The guys actually helped if Jin asked them if they were doing something because they knew how you felt about him.

"Are you ready?", Jin asked.

"Yeah", you answered.

For the past few months, you were working with Jin on a new song. He had chosen you for his project because he thought your voice goes well with his. By then, your feelings grew tremendously for him.

He volunteered to drive since he thinks that you get tired quickly.

"So...that girl that you were talking about last time, did you get a chance to talk to her?", you asked.

"I did. I don't know if I have a shot though", he said.

"Why?", you asked.

"Because..I always imagine her with someone else", he said.

"If you really like her, you wouldn't give up. Make sure she realizes how special she is to you", you said.

"I'll keep that in mind", he chuckled.

You had to admit, giving him advice about asking the girl he likes out for dinner hurt you but it's not like you can keep him from finding love.

~~~

You ended up falling asleep about three hours later. It's a good thing Jin decided to volunteer to drive or else you would've had to stop repeatedly.

You had a strange nightmare. You felt like someone was ripping your heart out. You had trouble breathing and you were confused. You woke up screaming, scaring Jin.

"Are you okay??", Jin asked.

"Yeah..just a nightmare", you breathed out.

You noticed it has started to rain. You weren't surprised since the freeway you go through on your way to your parents, there's always rain. You looked out the window as you watched droplets of rain race down. Your thoughts were interrupted by the ringtone on your phone.

"Hey mom, I'm on my way already", you said as you answered.

"Great. We're picking up food for dinner so if we're not there by the time you get there, go through the back."

"Alright mom", you hung up.

You accidentally dropped your phone on the car floor. You tried getting it but you couldn't reach it. Jin was helping by telling you where it was but that didn't work.  Jin was too busy helping you that he didn't notice the turn coming up. The car crashed into the railing and rolled of the hill.

~~~

By the time you were conscious, you noticed you were out of the car on the ground. Every part of your body hurt. Then you tried to look for Jin since he wasn't in the car as well. You had to limp due to the small cut on your ankle.

"Jin!", you called out.

After a few seconds, you notice a body not too far from the car. You quickly walked towards Jin and freaked out as he had a piece of the car jammed into his stomach. He had trouble breathing.

"Oh my god..Jin", tears streamed down your face as you kneeled in front of him.

"(Y/n)...there's a first aid kit at the back of the car..go get it and bring it here", he said.

You went back towards the car and got the first aid kit. You opened it as soon as you went back to Jin.

"Okay (y/n)..this is gonna be hard but..you're gonna have to pull this out of me", he said, referring to the piece of metal.

"What?? No. I can't do that. Aren't you supposed to keep it in?", you asked.

"(Y/n), trust me. After you pull this out, apply that disinfectant spray and quickly bandage it to apply pressure. Alright? Can you do that for me?", he asked.

Your hands were shaking. You didn't want to pull it because you felt like you were gonna damage something else. His head was covered in sweat and blood. You held onto the piece of metal and quickly pulled it out, causing Jin to yell. You applied the spray and the bandage.

"(Y/n), you have to go find help", he said.

"No. I'm not leaving you by yourself", you protested,

"Listen to me, we're both gonna die if we don't get help. I'll be fine. Go get help. We'll be okay", he said, smiling even when he's feeling pain.

You really didn't want to leave him but without help, he'll get worse. You went back to the car to see if you can find your phone and luckily you did, right between the seats. You tried to look for some signal but there was none. You carefully walked up the hill and sighed in relief as you were getting bars. Once you called for help, you went back to Jin.

"Hey, I called for help. They're on their way. We're gonna be fine", you breathed out.

You held onto Jin as you helped him rest his head into your lap.

"(Y/n), the girl that I was talking about, I was talking about you. I didn't know how to express my feelings towards you. Every time I got to hear your laugh, I would smile. Every time I would see you, I smile. You're so beautiful", he sighed as he placed his hand on your cheek.

You tried not to let the tears fall but they escaped.

"I always wondered what it would be like to be married to you and to have kids with you. If only I told you sooner, I would've had the chance", he said.

"Why are you talking like that? Please don't talk like that. You're gonna be fine", you cried.

You noticed the blood had soaked through the bandages. You didn't have anything else to keep the pressure.

"(Y/n)..I love you. I love you so much. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner", he said.

You shook your head and placed your forehead against his. He was getting more pale by the minute. Then he started closing his eyes.

"Jin...Jin", you said.

"..I'm tired..and cold", he said.

"I know but you can't sleep right now. You have to wait until the ambulance arrives", you said.

"..tell me what would've happened if I confessed to you sooner", he said.

"Um..well we would go out to dinner and maybe go bowling or something. I wouldn't want my first kiss on the first date. Then we would go back home and cuddle. If we were meant to be then we would get married in a few years. I always imagined having at least three to four kids. And having twins would be amazing. And moving into a house that has a-..Jin?..Jin wake up", you hadn't realized Jin had closed his eyes.

You kept calling or to him and shaking him but he wouldn't wake up. When the ambulance arrived, they had a hard time removing you from Jin. You didn't want to leave him alone. You kept believing that he would wake up but reality slapped you in the face as they put him in a body bag.

~~~

It's been three months since the accident. You always visit Jin's grave just because it made you feel like he was with you. You still had trouble sleeping but you will soon heal as time passes.
______________________________

I swear if I had a lot of money, I would hire someone to come to my house every month for at least three to five days so they can cuddle with me and buy me chocolate and make me food and make me happy because I can be grumpy during those days😅