Twenty-øne

HOLLLYYY FUUUCK

I've been watching Korean/Japanese shows on Netflix and they're sooo gooodd!! Good Morning Call is a really good one! Its the first show to make me cry, scream and yell at the screen, hate then love the main characters so quickly, and make me feel so many emotions at once so quickly! And theres like a Korean version of Riverdale(Season one) called Solomon's Perjury! Its so good!!

Ethan's POV

"So this is the famous locker of Ethan Nestor's every girl talks about." Y/n says, leaning against the locker beside mine as I dig through it.

"Famous?" I chuckle.

Y/n rolls her eyes, readjusting her book-bag straps sitting on her shoulders. "Every year when it comes to either Christmas or Valentines, I can't go through one day without hearing a girl talking about shoving a stupid note in the locker of 302."

I nod in agreement. "And I can't go through one day without getting stupid, cheesy, overly decorated notes shoved in my locker." I sigh in annoyance.

"Oh, poor you." Y/n says sarcastically. "It must suck to be popular."

"What?" I laugh softly. "It's annoying!"

Y/n smiles and turns so her back is pressed against the next locker. "Yeah, yeah."

Her content expression was slowly painted over with a confused one. I follow her gaze to be met with the sight of two girls walking past us with a harsh glare towards Y/n. Once they noticed my eyes were on them, the red headed one smiled and looked forward while talking to her friend.

"What's their problem?" I mumble, turning back to my messy locker.

"Who knows." Y/n shrugs, turning back to me with her shoulder pressed against the metal doors lined against the wall.

Pulling out(*insert Lenny face*) my science binder, I set it on top of the stack of books, papers, folders, etc. A few papers fall from my locker and onto the floor next to mine and Y/n's feet. Giggling in amusement, Y/n picks up what fell out and hands them to me.

"Here's my homework." I say, straightening it out. "I was looking everywhere for this thing."

"When is this due?" Y/n asks, peering over my shoulder and noticing the date I had written on the top.

"Two weeks ago." I mumble, quickly shoving the wrinkled paper back in my locker.

A smile spread across my face at her laugh, I slam the locker door shut and turn around to start my way to homeroom- science. Y/n walks by my side through the halls and past the groups of friends until we reach the classroom. She was beginning to part ways, making her way to her usual seat before I grab a hold of her upper arm and pull her over to the other side of the room with everyone else. Jack's eyes widen slightly as his eyes land on us. Sitting down behind him, I point to the empty desk next to me. "Sit," I demand.

"Okay, looks like I'm a dog now and I'm supposed to subjéct myself under your rule." Y/n mumbles, hopping over the small bar connecting the back of the seat to the table in order to sit down in it.

Jack turns around from the desk in front of me. "Finally stopped rejecting every girl who ask you out?" Jack jokes. "I knew you'd finally give in to one, but I never thought it'd be Y/n L/n." He speaks quietly.

"No," I laugh quietly. "We're friends, and I'm not going to give in to any girl."

Jack smirks. "So what I'm hearing," He pauses. "You're gay."
(I will not silence my gay words!)