•7•

I changed Mark's contact in my phone and put my phone on 'Do not Disturb' so that I wouldn't get notifications from all the texts he was sending me right now.

I didn't want to listen to what he had to say. I saw what I saw and nothing would change that.

It wouldn't change anything either. It's not like I'd forgive him and run back to him. I'd just be wasting my time hearing him rant about how it "didn't mean anything" and "it was a mistake".

I stuffed my phone back into my pocket and turned to Jungkook who had just finished paying 

"Thank you." I quickly started eating my icecream.

"Anytime. Let's go find somewhere to sit." He walked through the food court and found an empty table for two. Lucky for us we were able to find the seats before anyone else could. It seemed like everyone decided to go to the food court all at the same time.

"Has he tried talking to you yet?" Jungkook asked after a few minutes of silence.

I nodded and sighed, Jungkook squeezed my hand under the table.

"He was a prick." He said with the sweetest voice, and I laughed.

Jungkook would often use  a sweet voice when he said mean things. He especially did this when I was sad because he knew that it would make me laugh.

"What'd he say?" He started eating the last bit of ice cream he had in the cup. "He was asking me to listen to him and he kept telling me he was sorry."

I finally felt a tear escape me eye slide down my cheek. I had actually thought he cared about me.

Jungkook stood up the second he noticed and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go." He started walking towards the entrance of the mall.

"I'll text them and tell them they need to find a driver." He hugged me when we got to the car as more tears were streaming down my face.

I sat down in the car and tried to control my tears. Jungkook hugged me again and tried to calm me down.

"I really don't deserve you Jungkook." I felt myself become tired and this was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

"I really don't deserve you Jungkook." She said through her tears. He looked over at her. His heart broke when he saw her sleeping, with tears streaming down her beautiful face.

He really regretted not beating the shit out of Mark when I had the chance.

He got to his house and unlocked the door before going back to the car to grab Y/N. Ge picked her up bridal style, trying to not wake her up.

He gently placed her down on his bed and covered her with the blankets to make sure she wouldn't get cold. He headed downstairs and got on his phone.