T H I R T Y - N I N E

| comment ideas for a Finn Wolfhard story :) please. Part two of imagine T H I R T Y - S I X as requested by Pillow_Kooked|

"Ahh it's cold!" Yells Finn as I dab some foundation on his face.

Using the beauty blender I blend it in. The color is a tiny bit darker than Finn is, but it works.

"Finn stop!" I laugh, as he makes duck lips in an attempt to kiss me.

"Okay, okay." He laughs

"Guys, this is what I have to deal with everyday." I say, looking at the camera Infront of us.

My last video where Finn did my makeup got a lot of likes and views, people requested for me to do his makeup so that is exactly what I'm doing *evil smile*

"You better make me look like frickin Beyonce. I know I made you look like her." Finn says.

"Right," I scoff.

Finn gives me a dirty look and I smile.

"Next is concealer!" I say, setting the foundation bottle down.

"Ahh that's cold too!" Finn flinches.

"Oh my- shut up!" I laugh.

I blend that in and then turn around to get the next product. All of a sudden a feel a smack on my ass.

"Finn Wolfhard!" I yell, my face starting to heat up.

"What, I couldn't help it." He laughs.

"I'm cutting that out." I say, grabbing the bronzer.

"No you're not." Finn smirks.

I roll my eyes and apply the makeup.

"You're cute when you're concentrating." Finn says, making eye contact.

"Thank you." I smile.

I finish the base an move on to eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick.

"Let's do a green." I say dabbing the brush into the glittery powder.

"Ouu okay."

"Oh my god." I laugh. The color pops a lot and he looks great, but funny at the same time.

"What, what?!" He says, turning around to try to look in the mirror, but I quickly grab his chin and make him face me.

"You are looking sexyyyyyy." I exclaim.

"Oh honey, I've been knowing that." Finn says pretending to flip his hair.

I finish the eyeshadow and mascara.

"Okay pick a color." I say handing him the barrels of lipstick.

"This one." He smiles.

He chose a dark red/purple color. I apply it to his lips and make him rub them together.

"Okay done." I smile turning his chair around to face the mirror.

"Oh. My. God." He gasps, "GIIIIRRRLLLLLLLL I am poppinggggggg, I look better then Beyonce shiiittt." He says, making me laugh.

"Sure okay."

"The green is nice dude. But my face is getting itchy so I'ma take it off now." He says picking up a makeup wipe that I snatch away.

"No! You have to show them." I say facing the camera.

He looks into it and starts laughing, "well what do you think? I'm gorgeous right? Yeah, I know." He says in a high voice.

"Okay then, well that's all for this video thanks for watching, don't forget to like and subscribe, love y'all byeeeee." I say before I hit the stop recording button.

"Byeeee!" Shouts Finn.