9.

Later in evening -7 30 .

gupta home .

Raizarda family reached gupta home pretty early on payal and anjali request , they wanted to spend more time with twins.

Bauji, garami and shashi welcomed them after exchanging plesntaries everyone settled down.

Arnav only motto for accepting dinner invitation was  insulting khushi  he was disappointed not finding her anywere , he was stuck nor he can ask anyone nor voice his inner thoughts but to his luck payal asked .

"Finally "he said under breath looking at payal .

"Amma were is khushi "payal asked looking around .

" ha auntie were is khushi and little muffins" anjali asked in curiosity.

"Actually beta arush and aanya are in side , they both are  sleeping " garami said looking at both anjali and payal .

"ha but were is khushi Amma"payal asked again

"She went to Gym beta , by now she could have come usually  ...anyways I'll get you some snacks till there even khushi will come "garami said surprising everyone .khushi and gym hard to digest .she was one lazy and not so self conscious person and here she do workout .no doubt she has perfect body everyone thought.

Khushi after working out for 1 30 mins was back to home , she was fully exhausted but still she looked fresh and relaxed .she made it a point to do exercise 4 times in a week mandatory.

After informing dolly about going plans khushi walked inside her home pocketing her phone .
She was dressed In tight gym pants , tube with sweatproof jacket with Crocss and her gym bag hanging on her shoulder.

Closing the door behind khushi was welcomed by whole Raizarda family in her home .walking in living room .

"Hello everyone" khushi said with big smile dropping her bag on floor .

"Khushi I was waiting for you "payal said .

" sorry jiji there I got busy "khushi said .

"What took so long ShankDevi "bauji asked .

"Aaree bauji what shall I tell you ...forget it anyways ...babuji there is parcel for you shrama uncle gave me to give you ."khushi said handing paper bag to shashi.

"These are Ayurveda medicines I told him to get it for me "shashi said checking the packet .

"That shrama uncle ..gosh babuji he speaks so much , from past 20mins he kept on telling me his tales In life as if I'm begging him to tell ...u see I can't disrespect him but then I simply stood hearing his nonsense achievements ....like really who archives award for eating ice ...He thinks I'm dumb and he as fooling me ...its so heights ..."khushi explained her babuji totally forgetting the guest around .