43. Extremely Experienced

"You don't look so happy to see me

"You don't look so happy to see me." Tristan cautiously raised an eyebrow at me, his lips forming a thin smirk. He spoke again, noticing my continuous silence. "What's wrong?"

I sighed before replying, my eyes shyly looking around. "Do you think you can drop me off back at my cabin?"

He just momentarily blinked at my softened voice, then beginning to slowly nod. "Y-yea, of course, let's go." He gestured towards the parking lot as the sleeves from my oversized sweater completely covered my hands.

What the hell was Romeo thinking saying that to me? Is he that twisted? "Thank you." I told Tristan, making him glance at me with a warm smile as we walked together.

"It's my pleasure." He responded, burying his hands into his pockets, causing a wave of awkward silence to come over between us. "So are you still mad at me?"

"Huh?" I questioned. "W-why would I be mad at you?"

Tristan's cheeks all of a sudden began to burn into a brighter shade. "You don't remember?"

Instead of replying, I just remained quiet and shook my head no. "I don't."

"We kissed at that party since you thought I was Jesse at first. Sounds silly because we both completely look the opposite, but it still happened." He spoke anxiously, carefully examining my face for any changes in expression.

I just closed my eyes and sighed. "Tristan, I'm an awful boyfriend." I blurted out, stopping in my tracks.

"You were drunk and probably high from secondhand smoke, why would you blame yourself?" He looked down at me from his tall figure as I felt embarrassed.

"Because I knew the repercussions! I ignored it and now here I am being guilty for being such an awful boyfriend to Jesse." I whined as he just casually laughed.

"Well what happened, happened. The only thing we can do now is just move on. If I knew that you thought you were kissing Jesse instead of me I would've immediately stopped you. I just thought you genuinely wanted to kiss me." He nervously chuckled, my eyes meeting his, almost being blinded by its usually light blue hue.

"I'm sorry Tristan." I spoke sincerely as we continued to walk towards his car. "I really am."

"It wasn't that serious to me." He smirked. "Don't think too much of it."

After getting inside Tristan's truck, I couldn't help but begin to have on a small smile. His truck still looked familiarly vintage as ever and I loved everything about it. "So." He let out as he sat on his car seat. "You and Jesse huh? What do you guys do together?"

Hearing Jesse's name for some reason made my cheeks blush. His cherry red lips, his midnight hair, his snowy chiseled body, all coming together in my head. "Hello?" Tristan deeply half-laughed, capturing my attention once again.