Chapter-23

Caleb's Pov

Dont know what occurred into me that i had to stay silent. God I should have told her.
She was so happy today and shit at last why i had to this.
God should have just hug her and let her go.
I dont know what will happen if she know that i have been chasing by mafia and they can kill me anytime because of my stupid cousin. Why god why when evrything was going fine when almost i have her . Why you need to do this.
Today it was like i was spending the last day with her so i told her everything and was so engrossed in my talk that completely forgot that may be she is getting bored but found the opposite. She was smiling and was really mesmering the entire thing.
The day was really the best i could get.
Until now why i had to ruined such a perfect day.
I have to tell her before its too late.

A car came and crashed down in front of my car and then darkness overtook me.

Veronica Pov's

"Caleb Parker" i asked the receptionist.
"You are"
"I am his girlfriend"
"Private Hall Room No. 455"
I immediatly rushed to the lift and find a man standing"
"Is caleb there" i asked in rush.
"Are you Veronica Mam?"
I nodded.
" Surgery is still going on but he is out of danger . Doctors will tell soon. I am Oliver." He said politely.
I nodded and relief that he is fine.
But hows that happen, we just met and everything was good.
I sat there and prayed prayed and prayed.

Its been 3 hours and still no one came outside.
"Mam Coffee" Oliver offer me a cup which i denied.
"Please mam sir will be fine. Please drink so that you can stay awake."
To which i nodded and thanked him.

After 1 hour, Doctor came i quickly rushed.
"How is He? I am His girlfriend Veronica."
"He is fine you can meet him . Just dont stress him". He smiled and walked away.

I opened the door and saw so many wires and machines beeping.
I make my way to him and held his hand and kissed it.
" You scared me Caleb. Just please be alright soon." I said and bend my head to his hand and close my eyes crying silently.
He was sleeping and have so many bandages. It hurts to see him like this. Why did god do this.

I woke and found a hand caressing my head. Immediately i pulled my head up and saw him watching me.
I smiled and hugged him. "Ohh love"
"I am sorry. Did it hurt now"i immediately get back and asked touching his hand bandage.

"A little bit" he said looking at me.
"You scared me caleb . Dont ever to like this. No driving for you"
I said in a serious tone.
"Okay my angel. Please come here and lie." He begged.

"No you will get hurt hun. Just please stay and i will bring something to eat."
He pressed a button from his other hand.
And after a while a nurse came with food.
He looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes Typical rich bad boy.
I made him sit and feed him like a baby. I was about to put the spoon of soup in his mouth that he stops me and push it in my mouth.
Then make me drink it.

After that he took my hand " Now i am fine please come and lay here" he pat the space of bed beside him.
I smiled and kissed him on cheeks. At this point of time he has to look so so cute.
First i made him lay there then i remove my shoes and lay beside him with the white sheet above us.
Silence is all i can hear. He kiss the side of my head.
"Now i will recover in no time love. I found my angel and stays forver." I just shook my head. Hide my face in his chest.
He chuckle.

He is really an idiot. But i love this idiot and i realise it now

"Iloveu Caleb Parker and this is you that i want for the rest of my life" i said and see him sleeping already.
I huff and smiled kissed him and also went in my dreamland.