Chapter 64

EDIT
I noticed a lot of the people find this one sentence offencive.
"Please rape me"
When writing that I was NOT intending for it to be offensive. Please understand that I'm not being serious. Rape is a very serious thing and not to be joked about but please don't take this seriously. It is just a phrase. Ignore it if it bothers you. Write to me if you still find this offencive and I'm sure we will resolve this.
Enjoy!
Love you!!!

My fingers skimmed through my hair as I smiled in satisfaction. My perfectly styled curls cascaded down my back and stopped in the middle of my back. I checked my grey eye contacts making sure they were in place and proceeded to make my make up as seductive as possible. 

"Seeing you looking this damn good makes me regret being straight" Isabella muttered while fixing her own makeup. I chuckled as I raised my eyebrow at her. Isabella was wearing brown eye contacts, covering her famous ocean eyes. Her dark hair had purple spray colored highlights. Instead of her usual natural looking makeup, she was doing a darker look. She had a fake lip ring and a vulgar look. Anything for hiding her away. 

"Look at yourself first, Roxy" I chuckled. Roxy was her stage name. 

"Appreciated, Kimmy" She rolled her eyes. I laughed and turned back to look at myself. I deepened my make up as I tried to make myself look as vulgar as possible. An exotic type of beauty. I fixed my ear piercing. I applied dark red lipstick and smiled. Tonight was going to be fun. My dress was a two piece. It was a short bra-like top showing a lot of cleavage.  The only thing signaling that this was an actual dress and not a separate skirt with a top was the silver chain that connected it with the skirt. The skirt was long reaching my feet. It had a long cut making my whole left leg stand out. The dress was a deep red color matching with my black heels. The dress was beautiful. It had expensive stones scattered all around. 

But for me, it was too slutty. Too revealing. But it had to be done. The dresses were given to us by Felix. It was the more beautiful and expensive version of the dresses the girls wore there. And it was more covering. At least. The dress Isabella wore was very familiar to mine. The color was black with red heels instead. We looked like high-class hookers. Or wives of very dangerous man as Isabella liked to say instead. 

"This dress is screaming Please rape me" I exclaimed. Isabella laughed. 

"Done?" She asked me as she closed her makeup bag and ruffled her hair. I nodded. 

"Now, do you remember everything I told you?" I asked her referring to all my lessons yesterday. She groaned. 

"I don't think I can do this, Gabriella. I mean come on! Just look at me I'm no seductress" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at her childish behavior and pinched her arm. She jerked up with a glare. 

"You can do this! Just remember what I thought you" I stated. She made the puppy dog eyes. 

"Can you repeat, please?" She asked me. I nodded. 

"First thing, Isabella. Always remember to keep eye contact. You have to be confident in yourself. You have to believe that you are hot if you want them to think you are. Don't duck away. Be shameless. Look him in the eyes and make him feel like he is the only man. Stare at him like he is the only man in the room. Keep your posture and never back down. Be attentive to your facial expressions. What do you want to make him believe?" 

"I want him to believe that I want him," She says unsurely. 

"Then you have to actually want him" 

"What?" She raised her eyebrows. 

"You have to believe in it yourself. Believe that for a second you want him and it will work" I assured her. She took a deep breath. I was telling her what had to be done. At least the basics of it. I would have the hard part on me anyway. Most of the harsh work was on me. 

"Yeah, your right" She agreed. I smiled at her as we walked out of the room. 

"How do you get in your role so well? Can you do it with anyone?" She asked me. I imagined a particular ocean eyed man in front of whom I seemed to lose my voice but nonetheless nodded. 

"In fact, I can do it to anyone you want," I said. Her smirk told me this was a bad idea. 

"Felix," She said simply and I rolled my eyes. 

"Fine" I muttered as we started to walk downstairs. The sound of our heels made me feel funny. Never did I expect to have to do this again. To dance for them. But I knew this wasn't the same. I wasn't being beaten. I wasn't forced to this. And this was for a good cause. 

"Hey girls. Are you re-" Felix's words were cut the second he saw us enter the room. His mouth fell open the second his eyes landed on me. I felt a small blush raise up to my cheek as my handsome best friend eyed me like that. I was quick to cover the emotion. Here it goes. 

"Woah" His breath was caught in his throat. I winked at Isabella as I turned back to look at Felix. My feet moved towards him. Our eyes staring right into each other. 

"How do I look?" I asked him breathlessly. My fingers moved to stroke his face. Gently, my fingers caressed his cheek as a small smile took a place on my face. His expression was confused yet satisfied. He was enjoying this. 

"You look breathtaking" He whispered and I heard Isabella's small gasp. I had to stop myself from smirking. My fingers stopped moving on his lower lip.  My eyes on his lips. 

"Do I?" I whispered. Felix stared at my eyes instead.

"Yes, you do" His voice was rough. A small seductive smile was now present on my face. My fingers moved towards his neck as my face moved towards his mouth. His breath hitched in his throat. He was waiting for my next action. My lips came in contact with his. Not kissing him but still there. Softly touching his. A small gasp came out of him as I smiled. My mouth moved towards his ear instead. I was being a tease and he knew it. 

"Thank you" I whispered and let my fingers drop from his neck. I turned around and stared at Isabella with a smirk. Her face was shocked. Felix's fingers caught my wrist as he spun me back. His face stopped next to my ear. 

"Make sure your playing is no less than this" He whispered. I nodded understanding what he meant. He let go of me and we followed him out. 

"Holy shit" Isabella whispered as she speed walked towards me. I chuckled. 

"For a second I thought Felix was going to faint" She muttered. We followed Felix out of the mansion as we sat in the black Audi r8. We discussed the music that had to be out there. 

"Do you know any dance routines?" Felix asked me hesitantly. 

"I know all of them," I said as I looked out of the window. I didn't need to discuss the situation with them now. It wasn't the time. Not yet. 

"Are you good with dancing?"  Felix asked me quietly. I shrugged. I was good at dancing. More than just good. But he didn't need to know that. 

"Kind of" I muttered. Isabella gave me a reassuring pat on the back. 

"Then you all know what to do," Felix said as we nodded. It took us twenty minutes to reach the club. It was in the center of the city. Well hidden yet really popular. The building was enormous. Blinding lights all around it. More than two hundred extremely expensive cars parked around it. Man in expensive suits. Mafia Lords. Women right under their arms. Their wives. People dressed in slutty or expensive attires. 

Their club was elite. Not like the one I was kept in. Dirty and disgusting. Sweaty people. And the disgusting man who insulted and assaulted the girls. This wasn't the case. We would just dance. I was doing my regular job. It was going to be fine. I was doing this for my friends. For Chris. We walked out of the car followed by many guards. Felix accompanied us toward's the emergency exit door. 

"I will see you, girls, later. Turn on the wires. I will be listening" He said as he kissed Isabella's forehead. I nodded. He rolled his eyes as his lips landed on my forehead too. Lingering there for a second. 

"Be careful, Gabriella" He whispered against my ear. And with that me and Isabella entered the building.