rendezvous || Dick Grayson [NSFW]

Requested by: mhed7183 I finally come up with a plot for you! So, it won't be just sex!

Note: another NSFW? Yesss. I'm not even gonna bother to update the NSFW book, I'm gonna let it be and post future NSFW works here too! I hope you don't mind? I won't be doing NSFW often, so don't worry pure-minded readers!

I'm terrible at writing SMUT anyways, I do it just for fun! Like I said: there is a plot, don't worry.

Warning(s): explicit, brief SMUT, light angst but an angst anyways.

::

It happened again, you found yourself lying on your stomach, jaw slack as you panted rhythmically with Nightwing's hard thrusts.

He was holding your hips up with his strong, calloused hands, blunt nails digging into your skin which only added into your pleasure. His cock pummeling into your hot heat, the engorged head hitting just the right spot within you repeatedly.

This had happened for the past few weeks, you couldn't exactly remember how it all started, it was such a blur, and you didn't even bother to remember. Though, you did remember how you slowly and surely falling for him. It was ironic really.

Cliché too.

Nightwing noticed your thoughts drifting away, quickly, he freed one of his hands from your hip before pulling you up by your arm until your back rested against his toned chest. An arm wrapping around you.

You squeaked in return, hands flying back to grip onto his dark hair tightly. "Oh, fuck! Nightwing!" you mewl as he reached deeper within you.

Encouraged by your voice, his hips moved faster. He was panting right into your ear, occasionally nibbling and licking the shell of it, while his other hand slid down to rub harsh circles on your throbbing clit.

Not too long after, the knot within your belly snapped and you were cumming. Your walls tightening around him as he delivered a few more thrusts before climaxing, burying his throbbing cock as deep as he could, muffling his moans by latching onto your shoulder.

His seed was seeping out of you, but you couldn't find it in you to care and slumped forward onto the bed when his arm unwrapping from your, now, limp body.

"Mm, you're lucky I'm on the pill," you panted, rolling onto your back as soon as you found the strength to.

He was still kneeling in front of you, sweat rolling down his torso despite having the window open since it was a particularly hot night, blue eyes fixated on your still bare crotch, seemingly to enjoy the view.

"Sorry."

Definitely not sorry at all, you rolled your eyes. "Don't be, at least you didn't finish first."

He hummed, then silence.

"You know," another hum, "you shouldn't have moaned another woman's name when you were balls deep in me."

"Huh?"

You rolled your eyes at him, despite your body screaming for you to keep laying down, you sat up, hissing at the soreness stinging in your hips.

Damn him and his brute strength.

"You were moaning another woman's name, fuck's sake," you repeated, a little exasperatedly than you had intended. He was nobody but a vigilante to your villain, literally. He wasn't your lover for god's sake, and yet, you couldn't help but feel betrayed. A smirk danced across your lips, hiding all the pain beneath it, "a crush?"

Nightwing scratched the back of his head, "not really, I guess, we barely talk---wait, why am I telling you this?"

You snorted, getting off the bed and stood in all of your naked glory. You didn't have the smoothest skin, scars splattered here and there on your body, probably the complete opposite of the woman he was in love with.

Why did you do this to yourself?

Quickly, you gathered all of your clothing, slipping them on without bothering to clean yourself. You could do it back at home anyways (a safehouse didn't exactly count as a house).

"Anywaaays," after finally done with your suit, you turned back to him, throwing the earlier thing you had stole which was one of the cause why he was chasing you, while the other because you beckoned him to. "You can take that shit back."

"Where are you going?" He asked, managing to get his boxers on as his eyes still fixated on you.

"Back, duh," you answered nonchalantly, as if you didn't just have a little hot rendezvous with him on the bed. "Or do you still wanna go one more round? Then we can go back playing cat and mouse."

"I'd love to, but I have a patrol to finish."

"Oh," you didn't hide the disappointment in your voice as you walked towards the door, fingers curled around the cold, metal knob and you had to press a shudder at how different it was with the warmth of his skin that you had already missed. "Well then, I'm going."

"I'll make sure you're behind the bars the next time we meet."

You scoffed at his promise, stepping out of the room before closing the door with a soft click.

::

I MIGHT or MIGHT NOT HAVE forgotten the porn mid ways and concentrating with the sappy, angsty plot instead. I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY.

It's not that angsty anyways XD

I need sleep. I NEED SLEEP. I have a non-NSFW and probably better version of this, but I'm just gonna keep it to myself :>

I'm not proud of this one, sob.

If you find errors and stuff, pardon me, I'm a terrible proofreader and so is my friend, because he slept halfway. Damn prick. >:@