Dating the bad girl (Chapter 26) Part 1 [Speak Now] REWRITE

GUYS READ THIS PLEASE>>>>>>>

BOTH CHAPTERS 26 AND 27 HAVE BEEN DELETED I DIDNT LIKE THE WAY THE BOOK WAS GOING AND WANTED TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE BOOK.

I LOVE THIS BOOK BUT HATED THE WAY IT WAS GOING I HADNT HAD ANY IDEAS AND I WAS FORCED TO UPLOAD HENCE THE SHIT CHAPTER.

WONT HAPPEN AGAIN SORRY GUYS.

DELETE ALL THE THOUGHTS FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS OUT YOUR BRAIN!!!!!

not edited.

 Chapter 26

29.03.2014

2 weeks later

Something about that day was wrong and when I think about it now I should have known it would be the death of me. It was love.

Love.

It's all consuming.

When people tell you love is something you would do to make the other person happy its a lie.

All you think about or want to think about is your relationship with that person. All I ever thought about was Nolan.

Its like, even though I saw it coming. I expected it, I should have been ready for it; it still hurt so bad I did not know what do.

Should I go to his wedding or not?

Would this be me changing my life, would I finally figure out what I was going to do with my life without Nolan in it?

I often sat at night wondering, what if?

What if he loved me the same way I loved him and we could be happy together forever, would we be married?

Nobody will ever know.

And the most fucked up thing is, if I could ever do it again. Do it over.

I would, because for me the small moments where pudding would act stupid, when I would hold custard and he would lick my face.

It would remind me of when Nolan had bought the little mutt for me.

I clutched the dog close to my heart, maybe I was crazy. Using a dog as my first and last physical connection to Nolan.

I tugged on the blonde hair on the top of his head, the dog sensed my distress and nudged his head into the side of my neck.

There was something about dogs that was amazing, they just got you. Its like they just understood if you were in pain and were willing to take on all that pain.

I bet people thought I was crazy, putting all my emotions into a dog, I sighed kissing the top of custards head.

“Time to give you a new name you think?” I mumbled dropping onto my back and placing custards tiny body on my chest, he stretched his body his tiny paws pulling my shirt up as he stuck his bottom in the air to stretch.

He whined and dropping his body onto my chest and curling up, his small eyes closing.

I smiled, my eyes closing too “Maybe I should get a cat.” I mumbled.

I heard a gentle woof as if Custard was telling me off for saying that, I grinned falling asleep with my baby on my heart.

Literally.