chapter 6

Nandini's pov

I was very excited for the first day. So far being back seemed good and my worries about people forgetting me futile. Like seriously I thought they have moved on and have nothing to do with me, but here everyone remembers me and I don't know how but they actually missed me too.

My bhai, my parents, Adi even niyonika auntie, she is like a second mother because when we were children my parents used to be a lot out due to work and since she needed not to go out of station for work, so she was to closest to us as a mother.
This is another reason me, bhai, Adi and Manik were very close. We had each other to take care of. And shivaay bhaiya being the eldest was like a guardian to us. Adi was a possessive brother, but I know he loves me a lot. And manik he was my best friend. Someone I can share everything with, who shared everything with me. We were like anything happens we will always be together. But than I had to move away. Anyways too much of sad talks.

As soon as I and preeti got down of the car everyone's eyes were on us. I was like what, am I not looking good enough. While moving along the corridors also, I could feel the stares and the whispers. I saw manik and Fab 5 standing and talking. And I went towards them. They wished me morning and I hugged everyone in greeting.

They I went towards manik and hugged him goodmorning. He hugged me back. I could hears gasps around me.

Adi and his friends came, I did the same.

M : nandani I have brought your schedule. U don't have common classes in the first half with any of us. But preeti and u are together.

N : thank u Manik.

Adi : u don't need to do anything. She is my sister and I can take care of her.

M : and she is my princess.

Adi : oh really

N : OK guys no need to fight. All of u are my friends.

I looked around and saw everyone looking at me with shocked eyes.

It was time for the lecture and even though Adi protested, manik walked me to my class. Preeti entered the class first. Just as I was about to enter I felt a tug on me wrist and turned to see Manik holding it.

M: take care and best of luck.

N : u still remember

When we were children, I always had Manik wish me luck before doing anything. He was my lucky charm. Looks like still is.

After that I entered inside and took her seat in the middle rows. Preeti sat to my right. Soon the chair to my left was pulled and I saw a girl sitting there.

N: hi, I am nandini

Girl : hi I am navya. Wait are u the nandini murthy.

N : I am nandini murthy but I don't know about the.

Navya(Na): seriously the is important. Everyone is talking about u in the college.

N: okay, is it good or bad

Na: u are the most popular girl of college and u have just arrived, is it good or bad? Like seriously first u are Aditya's sister, the u and Manik, God knows what's going on with you.

N: me and Manik we are childhood friends. U tell me about urself.

Na :OK so myself navya naveli. I am not that popular but yes people know me. My mother is a reporter and I wish to be the same. I am doing journalism. And yes people in college call me Gossip Girl because I know everything.

N: really so u know about Manik and Adi's fight.

Na : u don't need me to know this the whole college knows about it. Anyways since u are asking let me tell u about everyone. Manik malhotra the most popular boy of the school. Every girl wants to date him, but only he knows what up with him, means like he has seriously never dated anyone. Then come ur brother, he has dated a few girls but Ya no long term. And the most buzzing topic of college is always the most popular boy fighting over princess. God knows who is this princess.

P <fake coughs > : the princess is sitting in front of u.

Na <gasps> : what u are their princess, nandini.

N: Ya as far as I know, hmm

Na : so they have been fighting over u. Whole college enjoys this drama almost everyday. Anyways what was I telling, hmm then come Fab 5 manik is the lead singer, the heart of Fab 5 ,followed by Mukti, she us known as the bad girl, Alia the Barbie, and dhruv her Ken doll,and of course cabir the prankster . For Adi's group come shravan, the golden boy with perfect grades, Ruhi the dive and Harshad I don't know but in my opinion he is the villain. So yes this the popular population of the college. And now comes u the princess.

N : wow, u can open a blog with so much information.

Na : haina,i think the same but I am a reporter and not a celebrity like the populars I mean so from where will I get the internal gossip.

P: don't worry with us u won't need a spy. U and me will be enough.

Na: u are just like me. It's great. Our new friendship.

N : guys shut up. Now that we know about everyone we need to execute the plan.

Na: what plan

P : nandini wants Adi and Manik to be friends again. U know her brother should be in good terms with her future boyfriend.

N<blushing slightly >: it's nothing like that.

P: oh please I am shipping

Na: I ship too. Actually I think half of the college will ship. What do think preeti our blog's first post should be about this only.

I soon leaves the conversation in background and stars thinking about how I will bring Manik and Aditya to be friends again and it's not for the reason preeti said.
I don't like manik
Ya seriously I don't

Anyways navya is a girl. And she and preeti are already good friends and now I even know all about Manik and Adi's friends. And I think I need to convince them to help me.

Soon the teacher comes and I pay attention to the class. Because unlike some people like manik I am not that intelligent and need to study a lot.

-----
That's all for this chapter. I tried nandini's pov for the first time. Please tell if you like it or not.

Do u people want me to continue because I am not getting much votes or comments.

Please vote and comment people.