*28*

-Annie's POV-

We hop in the car and I sit in the passenger seat since Hayley is too young.
The car ride wasn't that awkward. I decide to vlog.

"Hey guys, we are currently in the car. We are our way to the mall. Annddddd yeah. See you there!"

We arrive at the mall and we go into forever 21.
I picked out a pair of blue ripped mom jeans. They were sooo cute. I payed for menu items and we left the shop.
"Hayley, go buy some clothes. You moan at me that you have no clothes. So get some." I say to Hayley. She just goes and hugs mom.

We go to the food court and order pizza. As Hayley sips her orange juice, it spills all over her (well it's mine) hoodie.
"I told you she would spill something, for god's sake Hayley." I yell.

Mom cleans her up with tissues and my anger starts boiling inside of me.
A few minutes later Hayley drops a slice  if pepperoni on her (well it's mine) hoodie.
"Hayley! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. CANT YOU EAT PROPERLY." I yell at her.

"for f*** sake" I mumble. I don't swear much, but when i'm mad, I can't hold it...
"MOMMY!! ANNIE SAID A BAD WORD!!" Hayley yells.

At this point both my mom and me are sick of her, so mommy doesn't answer her. "So what if I said  bad word? I'm 14, your 5, big difference" I say. Hayley does that face she does when she is about to cry. She cries and sits on moms lap. She sobs into her shirt and demands for mom to carry her to the car.
We walk to the car and drive home.

We get home and I decide to post a picture on Instagram

Annie Leblanc:

7,728,183 likes

7,728,183 likes

@annieleblanc- 💎🦋🌐

View Comments:

@haydensummerall✅- 😍😍😍

@lovelyloveee- OMG hayden legit confirmed hannie

@gurlll- HAYDEN OMGGGG. My hannie heart

@jaydenbartels✅-🔥🔥 Slay gurlll

@kenzieziegler✅- So pretty❤️

@harrystylesfanpagee- HANNIE CONFIRMED AHHHH

@serina- gorgeous❤️❤️❤️

@user1- how old are you????

@utibewueen- @user1 she is 14, why do you care?

@devvilll- WISH I HAD YOUR FACE😭😭😭😭

          View More Comments

*Hey lovelies, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I won't be updating often because school starts in a few days, but i'll try my best. XXX*