CHAPTER 19

Facing the Past

Kang Soo Ah's lips parted slightly and she took a deep breath as she stretched slightly in bed. She twisted her body to face the window and squinted her closed eyes at the brightness of the morning sun.

"Hmmm," she mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes, she blinked at the unfamiliar window for a moment before slowly turning her head to the ceiling. It wasn't her ceiling...it wasn't her room. She rubbed her eyes and sat up slightly and looked around the room. Suddenly she remembered how last night she'd gone down to see Namjoon. She bit her lip and peered through the open door into the apartment to see if he was there.

She sighed nervously and turned back to the bed and slightly blinked when she was a note left on the pillow next to her. Soo Ah reached for the note and opened it while still looking out of the room nervously in case Namjoon appeared. She turned back to the note and read the small handwritten note:

Sleep a bit more...

and take the week off to recover.

A small smile crept to her lips as she traced her fingers over the inked letters. She laid back down on the bed and placed the note on her chest. Why did she feel this way? Was it because he was so mysterious, so unpredictable that kept her thinking about him all the time or was it something else. She turned to the empty side of the bed where he'd laid the night before and reached her hand out to feel the sheets.

"Kim Namjoon...what am I doing?" she whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you meet me today?" Kim Kyungmin said through the phone secretively, "No...I'll ring you when I can get out ok....ok thank you."

She ended the call and looked in shock, she'd actually found them. She took her covers off and hurried to stand up, but she stood too fast and she fell back into bed.

"Owww," she mumbled as she rubbed her painful head, she shook her head slightly, this was no time to be worrying about a little headache, she needed to get out today.

She got out of bed a bit slower this time and walked out of her room, "Unnie...Hyerin unnie"

"Neh Kyungmin?" Lee Hyerin mumbled half asleep as she opened the door.

"Unnie, we have some serious business to attend to today, can you get ready?" Kyungmin said in a hushed toned.

"Um...ok..," Hyerin furrowed her brows.

"Hey where's Soo Ah?" Nam Suji poked her head out of Soo Ah's room.

"She's not in her room?" Hyerin blinked.

"No," Suji shook her head worriedly.

They suddenly heard the front door open and close.

"Who are you?!"

They heard Soo Ah exclaim in the lounge and the girls ran in ready to combat when they found 4 Bangtan members including Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Junghyun casually sitting on their sofa playing Go Stop.

"What the hell?!" Kyungmin shouted at them.

The men immediately stood up and bowed to them.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Kyungmin repeated angrily.

"Ma'am, strict order from RM boss to be your bodyguard for the week," one of the men stepped forward.

"I have bodyguards!!" Kyungmin pointed at the three puzzled girls.