So far away: Yoongi 🌹

Warning: IT IS SUPER DEPRESSING.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"Women are sensitive; they overthink every little thing and they care more than they should, but that's what makes their love even stronger." ❣

"Push a little bit more.... yes keep on going. Perfect! A little more y/n...."

The doctor keeps on encouraging you as you get close to deliver the love of your life, the precious gem that you and your husband have been waiting for 9 damn months!
No wonder the pain was excruciating but once the OT was filled with sounds of your boy crying out loud, it eventually made you feel worthy of all the hardships you had to go through during labor.

"Congratulations on delivering a healthy baby boy y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 years later;

Your pov:

I never knew what responsibility felt like till I had haneul.
Yes, yoongi and I named him haneul, which means, 'heavenly'.
The kind of way in which our life has changed suffices up to why we named him that.

He's the most dearest thing our life yeah although sometimes he might get a little too much like how he is eating away the pastry at the moment in a very untidy fashion while completely forgetting about the rest of the world as his only concentration remains on watching his favorite cartoon show

"Han-ah!" I give him a stern look which was enough for him to stop eating ruthlessly and look at me.

"Eat properly" you scold him, "or else I'm not allowing you to go play with daehyun today."

"Eommaaaa!!" He whines but I raise my eyebrows to him instead

"Arraseo...." He contemplates as he wipes his dirty mouth with a tissue and starts eating the way I have always taught him.

"Happy?" He sticks out his tongue which makes me make a playful shocked face at him and immediately hug him and start tickling mercilessly.
Defeated from my sudden attack, he starts surrendering
"E-eomma st-stop" he says through his uncontrollable laughters but I being the evil mother that I am do not stop and pick him up in an embrace

"Han-ah come on tell eomma who's the best mother on this planet?"

He chuckles and shouts, "MY EOMMMMAA!!"

"Aigoo.. my smart boy" I pinch his tiny nose, "hmm.... and whom does han-ah choose... Appa or eomma?"

"Appa! Ani eomma umm... Appa!!" You cross your brows together playfully, "what?? Now I'm not going to spare you!" I place him on the bed and start tickling him away, making him laugh out loud as he always do whenever I play around with him.