Chapter 12 - Smitten

Blaze's POV

We were laying on the bed in silence. I was stroking her silky hair, looking into her beautiful crystal blue eyes.

 I was stroking her silky hair, looking into her beautiful crystal blue eyes

"My mother keeps asking about you. They want to meet the girl their son is smitten with." I said as I interrupted this silence.

She looked at me, surprised as she leaned on her elbow. "You told them about me?!"

I nodded, caressing her cheek. "They understood before I told them. You totally changed me. Don't you see?!"

She gave me a shy smile. "I want to meet them, too."

"Great. I will arrange it soon, then." I said as I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Hmm...so you are smitten with me?!" She gave me a mischievous grin.

"Absolutely." I said arrogantly. "Needing proof, Miss?" I winked at her as I got lost under the cover. She arched her back as I kissed her between her legs.

****

I was in the company. I had been staring at the same paperwork for more than an hour. I couldn't concentrate on work. I was thinking about Ashley. I miss her. On the other hand, that damn bet. I should do something about it.

I breathed heavily as I stood up. I poured some whiskey into the glass and took a sip, looking through the window. The sun was setting. I placed my glass on the centre table and grabbed my phone. I was going to meet up with Ashley this evening.

I parked my car a little away from her house. I called her and informed her that I was waiting for her.

A few minutes later, I saw her walking towards me. She wore a blush pink blouse and a mini black skirt. Dammit! She is so sexy.

I kissed her lips as she approached me. We got in the car.

I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful legs. My pants were getting tight. Fuck! I wanted her. Here and now.

I parked the car at the beach. The city lights were reflected on the surface of the water. There was not anyone else at the beach.

I held her hand and brought it to my lips. I placed a tender kiss on her hand. She smiled at me as she placed her head on my shoulders. I entwined our fingers and placed our hands on my thigh, rubbing them to each other.

She lifted her gaze up as she trailed his fingertip along my jawline. Baby, you don't help me, at all. I felt my member hardened.

She chuckled as she trailed his fingertip down to my chest. Fuck! I was holding myself hard not to take her here. But when she placed her hand on my bulge, giving me a mischievous grin, I lost all my self-control.

I captured her lips, cupping her cheek as I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into my lap. She straddled me as she responded to my kiss, running her hands through my hair. I groaned as she pressed herself against my bulge. I pulled her lower lip between my teeth while I was stroking her bare thighs.

"I cannot hold myself anymore." I said as I ripped her panties off. "I will buy you one." I added as I unzipped my fly. She smiled at me and helped me.

"Wait." I said, and I pulled a foil out of my pocket and ripped it with my teeth. "You are my poison." I whispered in her ear seductively as I thrust inside her.

I am in my heaven. Damn! She is perfect. She was looking at me with her dazzling eyes. I was grabbing her hips while helping her to move. She was so beautiful and mine. Only mine.

She was kissing my jawline while stroking my bare chest. Her touches made me aroused more and more.

As my body tensed up, I tightened my grip around her waist and slammed inside her harder. We came together, screaming each other's name. She collapsed onto my chest, her eyes half closed, her hair spread on my chest. I kissed her hair, holding her in my arms, breathing her mind-blowing scent.

Ashley's POV

I rubbed my eyes, yawning and opened them. I closed them again as the sun rays hit my eyes through the large windows while lightening the room. I was in Blaze's penthouse. I stretched out and turned my head towards the other side of the bed. I smiled as my nostrils filled with the wonderful smell of pink roses; there were pink roses on his pillow.

I leaned on my elbow and picked them up. I smelled them, closing my eyes. There was a note on the pillow, too. I grabbed it and read.

Good morning, baby. I have a meeting early this morning. I love you.

P.S. Follow the signs.

I raised my eyebrow in an inquiring expression and lifted my head up, looking for the signs that he had mentioned.

I saw colourful sticky notes on the wall showing the direction. I smiled as I got up and put his shirt on. I followed the sticky notes. There were pink roses on my way, too. I picked them up while I was following the sticky notes.

The sticky notes stopped in front of the kitchen. When I looked around, I saw breakfast on the table. There was orange juice, tea, toast, pancakes, fresh fruits, bacon and eggs. There was a note on the plate. I walked towards the table and took the note.

Made with love.

I smiled happily. My romantic boyfriend. I sat down as I placed the flowers and the note on the table and started eating. A wide smile plastered on my face, feeling so happy and blessed.