•9•

Jungkook p.o.v.

I gave up. Yoongi hyung is never really any help. All he wants to do is sleep, I honestly don't know why I keep going to him for advice.

I went to the kitchen and started making waffles so Y/N would have something eat when she wakes up.

I was close to finishing the waffles when I heard a noise come from upstairs.

I ran up the stairs and into my room to see Y/N looking around the room confused. "What am I doing here?" She asked when she noticed I had entered the room.

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. "You fell asleep in my car so I brought you here." I saw a sad smile appear on her face before she looked up at me.

All of a sudden I felt small arms wrapping around me and Y/N was baring her face in my chest while hugging me. It took me a minute to realize she was crying until I felt my shirt was soaked by her tears.

"Don't cry." I ran my hand down her hair while trying to soothe her.

After a few minutes she sat back and looked away, embarrassed.

"Look at me." She didn't listen so I gently grabbed her chin and turned her face towards me. I smiled at her as I wiped away her tears. "Don't cry. You know I don't like it when you're sad."

"I'm so thankful I have you Jungkook." She hugged me again.

I remembered the waffles I had been making downstairs and I smiled at her. "You're about to be a lot more thankful." I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder while walking out of my room.

"Put me down Jungkook!" She kept hitting my back trying to get out of my grip. I laughed and started walking down the stairs.

I finally got to the kitchen and put her down in the chair while she glared at me.

"Don't be mad at me." I put one of the waffles on a plate and set it down in front of her. Happiness washed over her face when she saw the waffle sitting in front of her.

"You made waffles?" Seeing her this happy made me feel better. "Just for you." I said and leaned against the counter watching her happily eat the waffles.

I didn't realize I was staring when my phone vibrated on the counter. I picked it up and saw a message from Yoongi.

Yoongi:
Don't worry about Hoseok. I explained what happened to Y/N yesterday and it's fine.
He is angry, though.

Jungkook:
Not at me tho right?

Yoongi:
No, you idiot.
Mark better watch out. If you don't beat his ass, Hoseok definitely will.

Jungkook:
Well, thank you.

Yoongi:
No problem.

"You're brother is going to kill Mark." I put the phone back down and turned to Y/N. "If he doesn't I will."

"Don't waste your time on him." She sighed. "I already did that."

"You deserve someone better." Me. Be with me.

"I know." She looked at me and we just looked at each for a few moments.