26%

"You still have everything." Yoongi interrupts my thoughts, pondering whether I should return the necklace back to Jimin or not.

After eating at Eat Jin, all of us went to Hoseok's bar and then, 3 of us; Hoseok, Yoongi and I headed to Yoongi's apartment because the sunshine wanted to catch up but he left an hour ago.

"What?"

"The ring Taehyung gave, the ring I gave."

I nod and look at the two rings I'm wearing — one which Taehyung gave me years ago as a Christmas gift with our names engraved on it, the other one is a promise ring which Yoongi gave on our 3rd year anniversary.

"Did you take it off when we broke up?" He asks, glancing at me before fixing his eyes on his laptop screen again.

"No," I reply and ask, "Did you?"

"No." He replies, tugging the sleeves of his sweatshirt higher so that he could show me the ring on his finger.

Yoongi surprised me with a beautiful promise ring on our 3rd anniversary. For me, it's expensive — $1900. I was extremely happy with tears welling up my eyes but I still lectured him for buying a ring with that amount of money but he just replied, saying that he doesn't know how to express how much he loves me so he just wants to show he really does love me a lot. Surprisingly, he started saving money to buy me a promise ring since 8 months into our relationship.

I also gave him one 6 months after he did. It didn't even cost half of what he gave but it was pretty and I personalized it for him, after all, it's a way of showing my love.

Comfortable silence engulfs us. It was always like this. We would just meet up to sit beside each other or just lie down, using our phones or doing whatever we want to. We just enjoy staying in each other's presence

"I'm bored." I say, poking his thigh with my toes after staring at him writing lyrics in his laptop.

He places his hand on my calve, rubbing the skin gently and puts away his laptop to the side.

"Movie?" He asks, grabbing both of my thighs with his huge hands to pull me closer to him.

"No." I yawn, stretching my arms.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asks, also reciprocating my earlier movements.

"If I do, I won't be able to fall asleep again tonight and that can't happen since I have work tomorrow."

He hums a reply, caressing my cheek and jaw before brushing my hair softly.

"I love you."

The eyes I just closed to rest a few seconds earlier, pop open in surprise and look at him.

Of course, it's not surprising that he said he loves me. The first time he said that was almost 7 years ago. But whenever his soothing voice says the three meaningful words out of nowhere, catching me off guard, I can't help but always feel waves of happy emotions crashing into me.

"I love you too."

+

Yoongi dropped me off hours ago before he headed to his parents' house to probably ask his mother to move in with him or something similar to that.

I groan, not wanting to get out of my bed just to charge my phone but it's at 3% leaving me with no choice.

I get out of bed and step out of the bedroom. I quickly switch on the lights in the living room because bro, everything is scary when it's dark and I can't deal with that shit at 3 am.

I walk out of my apartment and head to the boys' since I left my one and only charger at Yoongi's apartment earlier.

Since it would be extremely horrifying to use the escalator at 3 in the morning, I choose the stairs. They are only a floor above anyways.

After punching in their code in the number pad which is just their birthdays combined, i was ready to run into Taehyung's room to get the charger since the whole shared apartment is dark until I notice the small amount of light coming from the dining room.

Not thinking much, I walk towards it, my steps coming into a halt when I realize it's the oldest out of the three boys.

I would turn around and leave since I know he doesn't want to see me but the several cans of beer and even bottles of soju in front of him stops me from doing that.

"Jimin?" I call hesitantly.

His head shoots up, looking at me before he starts chuckling to himself, muttering something along the lines of him starting to see things.

And I can't help but notice his glistening eyes.

"You have work tomorrow." I say, walking towards him.

When he doesn't stop and even starts pouring more into his glass, I reach out to stop his hand.

He stops and looks at my hand which is wrapped around his wrist. He sets the bottle of soju down before looking up at me, our eyes locking.

He's crying.

"I-Ina," His voice cracks as he gets up from his seat, still with his eyes fixed on mine.

He looks so broken and hurt with thousands of emotions expressed on his face which even makes me want to start crying.

Abruptly, he wraps his arms around me, burying his face into my shoulder. The cries which were quiet as if they were silent slowly turn to loud sobs with him repeating the same words over and over again, "Don't leave me."

Tears roll down my cheeks unknowingly as I wrap my arms around his torso.

I'm the reason why he's crying. But why am I crying as well?

The only thing I can hear is the sound of his cries that I fail to realize Taehyung heading towards us. 

He softly pulls me away from Jimin, "Go to sleep."

"But, J-Jimin—"

"This is not the first time. I can handle it." Taehyung says and nods at the door.

I open my mouth to protest but the look on Taehyung's face tells me that he's going to have none of it. With a last glance at Jimin who's bawling his eyes out on the floor, I leave the apartment.

+

I know how this story is changing to a flop and I hate it

anyways, euphoria and let go are so freaking amazing. I can't stop listening to them and my brain is also going dry from reading all the theories. Most theories say that Jimin is going to be sacrificed and he's left alone so he imagines that he's with the other boys hurts my heart so much — it almost made me make Jimin happy in this story.

and I thought most of you guys wanted Ina to end up with Yoongi when I asked you to vote? T_T do you have different opinion now?