chapter 7- "the kiss"

He keeps his hand there squeezing lightly on my thigh And every time he does that I cant help but let out a breath. Then he decides to go higher and I quickly get up.

" I uh- uh gotta go to the bathroom." I say quickly then make my way upstairs.

I sit there on the tub and wonder what the fuck was about to go down. Grayson, the dude who I'm suppose to help this year, is a seductive bad boy.

When he touched me I couldn't help but imagine him on me and in me. Sounds weird I know but trust me when i say that Grayson Dolan is fucking hot and I wouldnt mind him doing things to me.

I sit there for a good minute then flush the toilet to make it sound like I used it. I washed my hands because they were sweaty and dried them off. I walked out of the bathroom and out of my room.

I walked back down to the living room and I sit back down next to Grayson. I press play on the movie and try to forget what happened.

We managed to finish the movie with out any more distractions.

I turned off the Tv and grabbed my pillows and blankets and tossed them in the chest next to the couch. I noticed Grayson walked up to his room and I took a deep breath. I tried to play it cool throughout the movie but I'm sure he noticed my tension

***

After 5 minutes I decided to go to my room. I positioned myself at Graysons door but didn't go in. I just went to my room. I decided to take a another shower because it calmed me down.

I went in and I started to take off my clothes. I was left in my black lace undergarments and I let my hair down. Then it came to my realization that I forgot to lock Graysons door.

I went to go lock it when it slowly opened and Grayosn was there at the doorway. My face went hot and I was half nude standing there not knowing why I couldn't move. He gazed over my body then licked us I lips.

"Fuck this." He said and he pushed me agaisnt the wall and crashed his lips on mine.

Our lips moved in sync and interlocked with one another. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in.

His hand gripped my cheek as his other hand pressed against the wall. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he began to plant kisses on neck. I began to breath heavily and I put my head back and rested it against the wall.

He licked his way up my neck to my jaw line with his tongue and his touch made me go weak. I pressed my legs together because my heat started to get wet. He noticed my actions and started to kiss his way down my body.

Every time his lips brushed against my skin I gave out a slight gasp. His face was alined with my heat and he kissed my thigh. He glided his hands down my legs and then started to remove my panties. Before he reached my heat he let them go. He rose back up and looked at me in my eyes. I bit my lip and he interlocked his lips with mine once again. He bit my lip soflty and I let out a small moan. He released and then whispered in my ear seductively. "This will be fun baby girl." And he walked out of the bathroom to his room.

I was left there pressed agaisnt the wall in shock. I loved every minute of it. Though I knew it was wrong. I mean he is an exchange student. But at the same time I dont think anything is bad about it.

***

I finished my shower and headed to my room. I thought about what happend with Grayson and I in the bathroom, and a thought came to my mind.

He said this is gonna be fun right?

Might as well return the favor...

To be continued...