•10•

I got back to my house and fell down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to see my favorite drama on.

I heard multiple loud voices coming from by the front door. I opened my eyes to see Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok waking into the living room. Namjoon smiled at me, showing his perfect dimples, before turning to Hobi and Jin who were arguing.

"Jin, for the last time, we're not going to your house so just to play Mario Kart." Jin pouted and Hoseok smiled in victory. "We're going to the arcade with Jimin and Yoongi."

"Y/N are you still coming with us?" Hoseok looked around Namjoon who was standing in front of him before the other two boys turned their heads towards me. "Uhh." I was still half asleep.

"Come on Y/N!" Jin said and I stood up and put on my shoes before following them out the door.

"Jimin you can do it."

"NO I CANT YOONGI. ITS TOO HARD."

"Just like this."

"Am I doing it right?"

"Yes, thats perfect."

"YES!"

We walked in and saw Yoongi kiss his boyfriend, Jimin, after he threw the basketball through the net.

"Ah stop that." Jin gestured toward me. "There are children here."

"Fuck you." I punched Jin in the arm and Jimin came over to hug me.

"It's been so long since I've seen you Y/N." Jimin said. "I missed you." I said as I hugged him back.

"Careful Y/N, you might turn him straight." Yoongi said as he turned back around to the basketball game.

"Unless she's hiding a dick in her pants, I'm good." Jimin said and went to look at the other games in the arcade.

Thankfully, there was no one else in the area that could hear us.