•15•

Jungkook's p.o.v.

"Jungkook!" I heard Hoseok yell as he and Yoongi made their way over to me.

"Hey." I said as they sat down next to me.

"You came to a party for once. I'm proud of you." Yoongi said while looking around to see if anyone we knew was here.

"I do come to parties." I did, just not a lot. "Correction. You're forced to come to parties by Y/N." Yoongi smirked.

That's part of the reason I'm here. I figured I needed to get out of the house and do something. I also had to get my mind off Y/N.

"Look." Hoseok said and gestured towards an area. "It's Soojung." Hoseok smirked and Yoongi and I looked in the direction. She was staring right at me.

"Hoseok, we should go get some drinks." Yoongi stood up and pat me on the shoulder. "Good luck."

Once they were gone I stood up and made my way to Soojung.

"Hey Soojung." She turned around and looked at me to see who was speaking to her.

"Hey Jungkook." She smiled at me. "Do you want to get a drink with me?" I asked and she nodded.

"I never see you at parties." She said while pouring her drink.

"Yeah, I guess I should come to these more." She smiled. "I'd like that, we could hang out more."

I nodded.

Soojung and I used to be close friends. We had grown apart after some time and hadn't talked much since then. We had one class together, but we wouldn't speak to each other very much.

I didn't even realize what I was doing, and before I realized it I was hugging Soojung tightly.

I was about to pull away and apologize when I felt her arms weak around me. "I missed you too, Kookie." For the first time since that afternoon I'd had a real smile on my face.

"We should catch up." I could see the hope in her eyes. "I'd like that."

"Do you want to go now?" At the moment, talking with Soojung seemed so much better than hooking up with one of the random girls at this party that we're busy grinding on other guys rn.

Thankfully, she said yes. I grabbed her hand and we walked to my car.

The car ride was quiet. This felt a lot like most other nights when I came to a party. Right now, though, I had no intentions of having sex tonight.