•16•

"So what's been going on?" I asked Sooyoung to start the conversation.

"It's been good. I've made a lot of new friends, I miss you though." She gave me a sad smile. "I missed you, too."

We were watching TV and she was sitting on the floor in front of me. I was sitting on the couch playing with her soft hair.

"What about you? And everyone else? I haven't talked to them in a long time." It was true. Soojung had also been a part of our group a while ago. Then one year she stopped talking with us less and less. She had found a new group of friends and had been spending time with them. Before any of us knew it, we never talked to her anymore.

"Everyone's good." I pulled her up into the couch now, she was practically sitting in my lap. She tried to move at first but I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned her back into my chest. "I'm sure they all miss you too."

"Are you guys all going to be hanging out together soon? I'd love to see everyone again."

"That's be amazing." I laughed. "Yeah, we're usually together. We were all at the arcade today, except Tae. He's been visiting his parents all week but he got back about an hour ago."

"It feels like so long. I don't even remember what everyone's like." She said sadly.

"Come with me tomorrow. I'll get everyone together and we can all hang out with you." She started smiling. "Just like old times." She said and I kissed her cheek before going back to watching the show. I didn't notice the pink color that had spread across her face.