Chapter 5

Veronica - Role played by Khloe Kardashian

We pull up in front of a matte black gate, Luca tapes away on the keyboard as I take in my surroundings. Soon, the sound of the gates opening brings me out of my trance. He drives onto the gravel driveway as I look at the forest that we passing are surrounded by. It is a real stunning view to look at.

The car stops and I find my door car door opening, Luca holds his hand out which I take into mine as he helps me out of the vehicle. I look up to see a 4 story mansion standing tall in front of me. No, I'm not amused because I've seen many mansions before in my life but no lie, it is extraordinary. Luca closes the door behind me and orders me to go inside because he will bring my bags inside.

I walk up the few steps that are at the entering of the house. I look up to see the big black door wide open, I walk inside and study the way the house is built and designed. It looks amazing and stunning. My heels made noise on the crystal white floors as I walked further into the house, I look at the pictures that are hanging on the wall. It was pictures of the family but in each one of them, not one of them looks happy it was like they were forced to do it.

Thanking him, I walk up the stairs that lead up to my so called 'home' from now on. The doors of the house is wide open with a few men standing around the entrance of the house 2ith their arms crossed and staring at me like some kind of unknown creature - werid much!

I roam the first floor until I reach the kitchen, "Who are you?" I spin around on my heels as I come face to face with a blonde barbie doll, "Excuse me, I'm talking to you!" I stare at her unable to utter a single word once she starts walking towards me, "Violet, Dante's wife and you are..?"

"Ah! Well, I did not expect such a thing to be his wife." She glares at me from top to bottom as her face holds a slight smirk, "What-? " Before I could finish she interrupts me, "Well, you better get used to seeing my face around.... Bitch-" She pauses and walks towards me, she bends down to my height and whispers in my ear, "Because darling, I am the one who pleasures him at night."

My eyes slightly widen and my mouth drops but before I can acknowledge anything around me, gravity decides to deceive me in front of barbie.

I let out a horrendous scream while I fall back first, my body collides with the white tiles and I feel the air been knocked out of me as my body develops a numbness towards it. "Oops! Sorry about that, I guess I did not-"

"What is going on here?" A black shadow dominants my fallen figure, "Hun, I never thought you will pick such a thing to be your wife." Barbie laughs as she throws herself onto Dante. "Go to my room, I will see you there in a few minutes." Dante shoves her away from him while his eyes are dawned upon me, "But-" Dante snaps his head towards Blondie, "NOW Veronica!"

She huffs and storms away in her stilettos but not before turning back and sending me a dirty glare, "Are you okay?" I focus my attention onto the man in front of me who stands there with one hand in his pants pocket and the other out towards me, "I don't need your concern, thank you."

Pushing all my weight onto my right side, I grip onto the island while trying to get up as I make my way half way I find myself stumbling back down. "Ouch!" "Ms. Violet!" Luca drops my bags and runs towards me but Dante immediately holds up his hand, stopping him. "Get back to work Luca, I will see to my wife."

Luca bows his head and turns back, takes my bags and walks away, obeying his masters orders. "You did not want my help at first... See where that gets you." He gives me an amusing look but bends down to my height and tucks his hands under me, "Wait! What are you-" He lifts me up and immediately my hands wraps around his neck, "Put me down!" I huff out in frustration but he continues to move out of the kitchen, "Are you planning on killing me already and dumping me at the back of your house while you will visit me everyday to laugh at my corpse."

We start ascending the staircase while I question him about my soon to be death, "Nope, even if I was planning your murder I would not dare to bury your ugly corpse in my backyard." I roll my eyes and purposely add more weight into his hands, "Keep adding more weight and I won't hesitate to drop you." He suddenly stops and glares down at me with his dark, brown eyes.

I study his weight only to find something off, "Wait, what is-" I stop myself from saying any more when I realize the mark on his neck is nothing more than a love bite. "Oh! So I see! You were busy with your girlfriend on our wedding night. Nice one Dante, it just proves how much of an asshole you are."

I grin at the man expecting a reaction but I get none as he starts walking again and soon I find myself standing in front of a closed door and Dante walking down the hall and getting into another room which I presume is his bedroom and where his 'Blonde' trump awaits.

I open the door in front of me and I am hit with a beautiful sight. The room is a warm colour of white, definitely hand painted by someone who knew what they were doing. The king size bed sat in the middle of the room with a neat, vibrant grey. The view from the glass door which opened up to a terrace, is absolutely stunning with a scenery of almost the whole city. Everything looks so amusing and expensive, even though I come from a rich family, my sister's and I always loved the fact about been basic and so that's how we styled our room, nothing more than an ordinary bedroom.

The bedroom has three doors in total including the door I came from, the other two doors were wide open and it showed a walk-in closet and the other was a bathroom.... I guess he does not want me to ever leave my room.