• fifty nine

tell me the truth of you
I want to know it all
all the messed up muddled truth
and I will tell you mine
and we can be
the secret keepers
of each other's madness

tell me the truth of youI want to know it allall the messed up muddled truth and I will tell you mineand we can bethe secret keepers of each other's madness

OXYTOCIN
Studies have looked at oxytocin's role in various behaviors, including orgasm, social recognition, pair bonding, anxiety, and maternal behaviors.

Mayhem. A word that could easily identify the Marauders and all the havoc they caused. And for once, the absolute chaos was welcomed amongst the students. The second week of June had concluded, putting an end to the examinations as well. So when students woke up on Friday, June 15th, with a relieved sigh because there were no exams to take and were now able to eagerly begin the countdown for summer break, the redecoration the castle had undergone was a pleasant and amusing surprise. 

A jungle. The castle had been turned into a jungle. Dense vegetation covered the walls of the building, the ground now consisted of damp soil, and the echoes of several wild animals resounded around the corridors. There was little light entering the castle due to the vegetation covering most windows, giving the students a hyper-realistic experience as they navigated through the wild hallways.

Although almost every student found it amusing and was mesmerised by the scenery, the Professors were less than thrilled about the little surprise. And Filch? Poor old man almost had a stroke. Several students heard him muttering about finally putting his chains and whips to good use after catching the culprits, but it was obvious his twisted plans would never come to life, mainly because the Headmaster himself was beyond amused by the creativity and effort that was put into what he considered a "magnificent, light-hearted prank." Some Ravenclaws swore they heard him tell McGonagall the culprits deserved house points for all the work they'd done to try and help their fellow schoolmates relax after the exhausting weeks they'd gone through. Minerva perked up at his words, suddenly proud of having those weasels in Gryffindor House.

When called in for interrogation the boys , which oddly consisted only of James, Remus, and Sirius, were adamant on standing their ground and denying any involvement whilst Minerva gave them menacing glares from behind Dumbledore that they poorly misinterpreted. "We had nothing to do with it, Sir," Sirius assured the Headmaster, his eyebrows furrowing as he watched McGonagall nod her head in the background, "we spent the entire night resting after studying tirelessly for our exams." The Transfiguration Professor smacked her forehead in the background.

Dumbledore looked at them with a knowing look reflecting in their eyes and a tiny smile playing on his lips. "That's a shame. I wasn't planning on giving the culprits any punishment other than helping clean up. In the contrary, I was thinking of awarding their House with 50 points."

"We did it!"

"It was us!"

"I made all the dirt paths myself!"