So Maybe I'm not Ok but I love you //Dante~chan//

Authors note : One shot 27 yet I feel like I've done much more. Sorry I wasn't on Wattpad for over a fortnight, I moved house recently and ya know : no internet. Just also a heads up : from Monday to Friday Evening I am not going to be on wattpad as I am going on a trip which I bought so many XL sweaters for. ((I get XL sweaters cause they are so fricking comfy like its magical)). So ok enough talking! More reading also disclaimer this one is kinda dark and yandere.

PS : this is only 330 words long. Ill try to write longer ones in the near future!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clearing lay damp yet warm,

Her ear twitched as a sole fly flew a little too close for comfort. She lay there, sprawled across the soft sunny clearing. The heat of the upcoming summer stabilized the perfect napping weather. Birds flew above, some sat down in the clearing around her. Of course, she had swiped a heavy paw at the ones whom ruined her comfort. She truly was comfortable and ,surprisingly, relaxed. The past moons had exhausted her deeply. But now she did not need to worry of fallen trees or pesky Phoenix Drop guards who accused her of madness ( which was really silly to be honest). No, she was finally on her own, left to her devices.

She had killed many in battle. Yes, those pesky mongrels could no longer interrupt her peace. She purred slightly. Their blood lay coagulating with heat in a lake like puddle, their bodies were scattered here and there. Empty. That's how she would describe them, empty and disturbing. She pushed the fear away into here mind, so that it may not claim her very soul, or her spirit. Her pink hair was drenched in red , like the rest of her. She lay beside a blue haired male, dead. She smiled as she embraced him, as she embraced her lover. Now, she thought, nothing can separate us now sweetie~

The clearing lay damp yet warm.