•18•

Y/N's p.o.v.

Jin and I sat down at the tables waiting for everyone else to show up. We already ordered our ice cream and told the lady our friend would pay once he got here.

Neither of us wanted to see her. Back when she was still part of our group she would always try and take Jungkook's attention. She always clung to Jungkook and tried to keep him away from me. After she left our group, Jungkook was the only one who she stayed in contact with. But that didn't last long.

When she said she wanted to see the group, I'm sure I wasn't part of who she wanted to see.

Jin didn't like her either. Jin was the second person I was closest to in the group. It was around when Soojung started hanging out with Jungkook that Jin and I became close.

He put up with it, but when she found another group of friends and left us, he didn't pretend to like her anymore.

Everyone was upset aside from Jin and I. Jungkook missed her the most. I could tell. Everyone eventually got over it and Jungkook and I became closer than we had been before Soojung was there.

Jin and I sat at the table together in silence. Enjoying this moment before the rest of them showed up. The rest of them thought we were being irrational because none of them knew why we disliked her.

The first ones to show up were Jimin and Yoongi. Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung came in a few minutes later. They all ordered their ice cream and sat down with us.

Jin and I soon forgot the real reason why we were here as we started talking to our friends. We were all laughing and having fun until we heard the door open.