Chapter Twenty One

*Hey guys!! So I hope you like it! Fan/ Vote and comment!  I LOVE comments! :) *

Violet’s POV. . .

I woke up when we had landed. The travel had made my stomach actually feel better, but I was starting to freak out. But I ignored the thought that was running through my head.

I ran out into the controls and saw the Doctor running around the controls like a mad man shouting “No!” at them.

I walked down the stairs to see the Doctor, playing with every gadget there was, but nothing worked. I walked up to him. “What happened?” I asked, but he didn’t seem like he heard me. He just continued to run around trying everything.

“Doctor!” I yelled, finally getting his attention. “Oh hey Violet,” he said, still examining the controls. “What happened?” I asked, watching him. “Honestly Violet, I have no idea. I was working on the TARDIS when she locked in a coordination and took off,” he said, finally moving his gaze to me. “How are you feeling?” he asked, his mind briefly moving off of his damaged TARDIS. “Pretty good,” I kind of lied. I felt better but no where close to feeling like my normal self.

He smiled at me before returning his mind to the TARDIS. “Where did we land?” I asked, but his mind was off messing with the TARDIS.

I opened the door sticking my head out when I heard the Doctor ask, “Now where did we land?” “We’re at my parent’s house,” I said, looking back in at him. This time he did hear me. “We landed at your parent’s house?” he asked, making his way down to the door as he also stuck his head out the door. “Wow we are at your parents” he said, stepping out.

He walked up to the door knocking. Mum opened the door, quickly pulling us into a big hug. “Hello Amelia,” the Doctor smiled at her. “Hello Doctor. Hello Violet,” mum said, pulling us inside. “Rory, Violet and the Doctor are here!” mum yelled across to the house.

“How long has it been since we were last here?” I asked, turning towards mum. “Its been about 6 months,” she said. We turned to see Dad coming down the stairs. “Hey!” he said, pulling me into a hug then shaking the Doctor’s hand. “What brings you two here?” dad asked, looking at the Doctor for the answer.

“Well my TARDIS broke down and sent us here. So I was wondering if you would like to take care of Violet while I try and fix it. She hasn’t been feeling well lately,” the Doctor said, looking at dad, who was a nurse.

“I’ll check her out,” dad said, nodding at what the Doctor had said. “Thanks Rory,” he said, smiling at both of them before turning and leaving to go fix the TARDIS. “So Violet, what’s wrong?” dad asked, bringing me into the living room and making me sit on the couch.

I took a deep breath as mum sat down next to me. “Well I woke up this morning feeling really nauseas and I vomited a couple times. The Doctor became really worried so I told him that I was just tired and I had the stomach bug. But when I did go back to sleep, I dreamt of the Doctor and I, like I usually do. But this dream was different. . .” I said, nervous to tell my parents what had happened.

“And?” dad asked, knowing that my dreams were different and could actually help him to find out what was wrong with me. “And there was a baby. The Doctor and I had a baby,” I said, looking down at my feet. “Do you think you’re pregnant?” dad asked. I could feel both their eyes burning into me. “Yes,” I said.

Mum became excited bouncing in her seat but Dad just sat there staring at me. I knew he wasn’t done with his questions yet. “Do you know for sure?” dad asked. I shook my head. The only thing I had to go off of was morning sickness and my dreams. “Have you told the Doctor?” mum asked. “No,” I said, looking into their eyes. “And you can’t tell him,” I said, my eyes locked with theirs.

“But Violet-” Dad began before mum cut him off “I think we should find out first before we decide what to do,” she said. Dad nodded. “I’ll go to the store and buy a few tests. I’ll be back soon,” she said, as she got up leaving. “Remember mum. Don’t tell him,” I said, looking at her. She nodded, giving me a small smile.

Dad moved so he was sitting next to me. “I’m not exactly done with questions,” dad said, looking at me. I nodded, waiting for the next one. “Have you been in contact with anyone with the stomach bug?” he asked. “No,” I said, thinking back to all the places we’ve been. “Ok I have one more question,” Dad said, becoming nervous. I sighed, knowing what the question was.

“How many times have you and the Doctor. . .?” he asked, unable to finish the question. “A few. . .” I said, nervously. Dad then gave me a look that said ’ok stop lying’. I sighed, “Fine, a lot,” I said, looking at the floor.

“We’ll just have to wait for your mother now for testing,” he said, standing up. “Hey dad?” I asked, looking up at him. “Yes?” he asked, sensing my nervousness. “I’m really scared,” I said, quickly. “Why?” he asked, sitting back down. “I don’t know. I think I might be better if I know. But what if I am pregnant? How could I tell the Doctor?” I asked.

“You walk up to him and say ’hey, I’m pregnant’,” dad said, making me laugh.

A few minutes later mum came home, with a small bag. “How many did you get?” dad asked, taking the bag from mum. “I got four, thinking that was enough,” she said, looking at dad. “That should be good,” dad said, handing me the bag. “Go into the bathroom and. . . read the directions,” he said, a bit nervously.

A few minutes after that we were all sitting around couch staring at the four pregnancy test that lay on a paper towel on the coffee table. “How much longer?” I asked, my face in my hands. This felt like forever. I didn’t know how much longer I could wait. My stomach tightened. “Only another minute,” dad said, staring at his watch.

A minute passed and it seemed like forever. “Ready?” dad asked, looking at mum and I. I bit my lip, becoming scared, “I can’t look,” I said, looking down at my shoes.

I couldn’t tell if it was mum or dad who looked but it was dad who talked, “Violet,” he said. I lifted my head to look at him. It felt like a million pounds. “Yes?” I asked, not know what I wanted to hear. “You’re pregnant,” he said, handing the pregnancy tests to me. I looked at them, all of them had tiny pink plus signs. I took a deep breath as I became nauseas. I ran to the bathroom quickly, again spilling my guts into the toilet. Mum came in first pulling my hair back. Dad came in later with a glass of water.

After we made it back to the couch, Dad stood in front of me. “I think we should talk about what you’re going to do,” he said. I nodded at him. “Are you going to tell the Doctor?” he asked. “Eventually,” I said, looking up at him. “You need to tell him, Violet,” he said, sitting down next to me. “I think she should wait to tell him,” mum said, from the other side of me. “Why’s that?” Dad asked her. I quickly leaned back so they could talk without me in between them. “Because if she tells him then he’ll want to keep her and the baby safe and not let her go on many adventures. And when the baby comes, then she’ll definitely be limited on how much she can do,” mum said.

I could see what she was talking about. It all made sense. “I’m not saying don’t tell him. I’m saying just wait a while,” she said. “But then he’ll be mad that she didn’t tell him when she knew,” dad said, which was also a great point.

The door opened and the Doctor walked in, “I think I fixed her,” he said, sitting in a chair across from me. “So what’s wrong with Violet?” he asked, worried. “It was the stomach bug, just like I told you,” I said, smiling at him. I looked at dad, to see his eyebrow raised. I sent him a look that said I was sorry but I didn’t know what to do.

“Thank you,” I said, to my parents as I hugged them. “Visit us again soon,” mum said. I smiled at her. “We will,” I said.

The Doctor and I made our way to the TARDIS as he slipped his hand into mine. “You ready?” he asked, running up to the controls pressing buttons. I smiled, watch him as I gently pressed a hand to my stomach.