I tried~

Hermione pov:
I walked up to the gargoyle in front of Dumbledores office and scanned the perimeter making sure nobody followed me, once I was sure turned and faced the gargoyle I spoke clearly saying "lemon drop" and the spiral staircase started to twist upwards and i hoped on quickly getting ready to see the headmaster in his office. I thought 'not everything is this easy I need to think' the staircase stopped moving and I pushed open the door and walked in waiting by his desk silently. He walked in not long after and smiled kindly 'well hermione to what do I owe this visit?' I just smiled and sat down getting ready to rant 'well Professor I was wondering if I could start to tutor people who need it because not that many people have brains, especially malfoy. I mean not to be rude but I can't stand him at all he's suck a stick up arse!' As soon as I realized what I'd said I covered my mouth.
Dumbledore stared at me with a silly frown plastered across his forehead 'well hermione I find your language interesting and I'll consider making you a tutor, on one condition,' I looked up and nodded listening very tentative 'you must work with Draco at least once a week' I stared in utter shock as his mouth formed into a tiny smile.
He finally said 'if nothing more is to be said, you may go. And please do try a lemon drop I hear they are very good' he smiled and walked back into his office leaving me very dumbfounded, I decide to ignore what he just did but I walked out shrugging and looked outside. A small smile tugged at my lips and I walked towards the black lake for my free period and towards the sun.
My feet glided over the surface of the ground as I smiled and walked towards the edge of the water to sit on the side of the lake and admire the scenery.
The sun warmed my face and at last I felt as though nothing could bother me, that is untill malfoy showed up.
He sat next to me and looked directly at me 'sorry for being such an arse in potions today' I could not believe he was apologizing. Malfoy apologizing. I closed my eyes and smiled. He just stared in utter confusion 'what is something funny granger?' I just frowned
'No actually you interrupted me trying to engrave that apology into my mind thank you very much' I opened my eyes and found his face an inch away from mine, I looked into his silver eyes and melted he just smirked and leaned back as I felt the blush creep into my cheeks 'enjoy my approximate?'
I snorted 'you wish malfoy' but I still felt the blush in my cheeks! How could my own body betray me like this?! I watched him get up and leave 'see you tomorrow at 8 pm sharp granger! For my tutoring!' He shouted and he walked back.
I glared, of course Dumbledore would have already told him. 'Sure malfoy!' I turned to face the lake and groaned how would I be able to get through tutoring if he'd tease me like this all the time?

Short chapter I'm sorry!!:( I'll upload a new chapter sometime tomorrow!!
This chapter sucked :( comment if I should add some smut in the next chapter?;)