Decided

I sighed as I sat waiting for Kara to bring me our coffees. She was my last reserve. We didn't get along that well, but she knew what she was doing when it came to guys. After all she was the only one who managed to get Adam wrapped around their little fingers.

She walked up to table table and handed me my coffee before sitting down across from me. She eyed me supiciously for a while and then asked, "What's this about?"

I took a deep breath, sucking up my pride as well as air, and sighed, "I need your help with a guy problem."

I took a sip of my coffee as she laughed, apparently this was hilarious to her, "Shoot."

"You have to swear not to tell anyone," I commanded.

"Deal," she promised, "what's up?"

"So Chace and I are... I actually don't know, we never decided on anything," I furrowed my eyebrow, "we're in an unspoken relationship?"

"There's no such thing," she corrected, "until you define the relationship assume it's a fling."

"But-"

"A fling," she said strictly.

"Fine, we're a fling," I mocked before continuing my story. "but I met this other guy. Everyone says he's bad, but he's really nice to me and I trust him so easily. Chace is crazy jealous of him and has been avoiding me for days. I don't know what to do," I groaned.

"I'd go for the other guy," she advised with a shrug, "Chace sounds too posessive. I hate that in a guy. Plus, who the hell doesn't want to date a bad boy?"

I pondered that before finally saying, "but... he's Chace."

"Maybe he needs time to miss you and do you really want to deal with his jealousy all the time?"

"No," I admitted, "it's so annoying. I'm always worried that no matter what I do he's going to get jealous."

"Talk to him about it," she suggested, "sometimes just loving someone isn't enough. I know if you love someone you're supposed to forgive them for their faults, but if the faults makes you miserable and afraid it's not worth it."

It dawned on me that she was right. I wasn't comfortable talking with Chace because he would freak out if I hung out with any other guy. Even Aaron some times. It was the absolute worst. I couldn't handle it.

"Thanks Kara." I stood up to leave and she followed me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to talk to Ron," I said simply.

"Wait, Ron Reed?" she asked in shock.

"Yeah," I replied without asking why. I knew where she was going with this; Ron's bad news. Adam was going to kill her. Blah, blah, blah. I didn't want to hear it.